IGNORED

She's as purty as they come

Monty

Sorry guys, but they just don't make 'em this purty anymore. I get comments on her almost daily...mostly Hardly riders. I even have 2 guys that are selling their new Ultras, and buying RSVs. Their words....." I'm just tired of having to put it in the shop every time I turn around." RSVs are getting more popular.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/13thAFMonterey/DSCN4500.jpg

I been looking for another Gold Wing, Yet I miss that venture too wish I kept it now, but I'm glad you have it since I know you will take care of it!!

If I find another 03 Venture in that color for sale I may just jump on it? Sure is Pretty.....

Now maybe if you got a picture of a first gen and displayed that beside your 2nd gen, we'd really get them confused.

Only the first Gen. rider get confused wonder why they still riding these old dinosaurs.:stickpoke:

Dang it now I miss my old 83 beast.....:think:Now I'm cunfused:rotfl:

FSo when they stop making the 2nd Generations, will they be sought after?

They are just so blasted comfortable and reliable! It will be.tough for Yamaha to improve on her! Maybe get rid of the cassette and go fuel injection, but that's about it!

Craigr

Hay Momty I agree with you the 03 has ane of the best colors chrck my avtar to see how a trike looks get a lot of head turners with it wife is getting jelous over it when we take it out:big-grin-emoticon:

th_trike009-1[1].jpg

Edited by REDRIDER52

Yeah it is pretty but a Midnight is Beautiful. Not to mention, this is a picture of my two greatest things, My wife of 38 years and our midnight of 5 years.

Very pretty color, but the basic black is still hard to beat...:2cents:

It surely is pretty, but my druthers now run toward the green part of the spectrum. IF Yamaha is paying attention, this is a color combo to re-run. I want one exactly like this with a couple more lights on the rear. Close to perfection!!!! It's so pretty, I have had comments on it from having the pictures as wallpaper on my cellphone and computer.......for real!

Now, pardon me while I roll my tongue back up and get a mop for the drool! :(

It surely is pretty, but my druthers now run toward the green part of the spectrum. IF Yamaha is paying attention, this is a color combo to re-run. I want one exactly like this with a couple more lights on the rear. Close to perfection!!!! It's so pretty, I have had comments on it from having the pictures as wallpaper on my cellphone and computer.......for real!

Now, pardon me while I roll my tongue back up and get a mop for the drool! :(

With the exception of those, Blech... http://www.yzf600r.com/phpBB2/images/smilies/puke.gif :whistling: :duck: ;), White Wall tires that is one sharp looking ride!!

Mamma yamma had some great color combos in the early days of the 2nd Gen. Then they got lazy and it was some color and the midnight. Then they went with solid colors and now they're back to 2 tone but the second color is always black.

I was excited to see the Blue on Blue color combination for 2010 until I realized that it was only a Canadian model. What is with these idiots?