IGNORED

$5.00 Donation Time.

KarlS

Well finally got bike running great today so rode over to a friends house to show him. So I pulled up to his garage where he and another friend was standing next to a 79 Moto Guzzi and as I stopped I slowly fell over on the left side. (Just like Arte Johnson on Laugh In). The loop on my tennis shoe laces caught on my shifter and I couldn't put my foot down. Didn't hurt me or the bike but we sure got a good laugh out of it. And I'm sure this won't be the last I hear of it. Will send in my donation tonight. :doh:

Well finally got bike running great today so rode over to a friends house to show him. So I pulled up to his garage where he and another friend was standing next to a 79 Moto Guzzi and as I stopped I slowly fell over on the left side. (Just like Arte Johnson on Laugh In). The loop on my tennis shoe laces caught on my shifter and I couldn't put my foot down. Didn't hurt me or the bike but we sure got a good laugh out of it. And I'm sure this won't be the last I hear of it. Will send in my donation tonight. :doh:

Maybe thats why Boots are considered part of the Safty Equipment??:innocent:

Glad you didn't hurt anything.

Guest scarylarry

The loop on my tennis shoe laces caught on my shifter and I couldn't put my foot down.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that get's them caught it has happen to me more on this bike than any bike, no I never drop mine and I'm glad you are ok, but I have miss a few gears and no I don't wear boots to work so I slip tennis shoes on, now when I'm doing my weekend riding I wear boots

I'm really not one to talk. Since last accident I haven't been able to get boots on. I wear a pair of old Sketchers and don't even tie them.Did catch leg of jeans on the thing and kicked so hard it ripped the jeans. Glad it was my good leg!!!

I was backing my bike into it's shed and got the laces caught on the kickstand. I couldn't shake it loose. I couldn't get the kickstand down. So I was in the shed yelling for my daughter, who was in the house, to come and save me!

I was backing my bike into it's shed and got the laces caught on the kickstand. I couldn't shake it loose. I couldn't get the kickstand down. So I was in the shed yelling for my daughter, who was in the house, to come and save me!

Bet she thought you were a Halfwit.:happy65:

Bet she thought you were a Halfwit.:happy65:

She is actually a Half Witt too. The other half is Medlar.

She laughed at me. She was also with me when I got my new Jeep Wrangler stuck in a snow bank in the grocery store parking lot a few years ago. She has some good ammo on dad.

Some things you just don't tell:stickpoke::rotf::rotf:

Been there almost did that, mine came loose at the last minute. Even worse I was in my truck one day coming to a red light and my shoe lace from my left foot caught on the brake pedal and I couldn't get my foot on the clutch and with a diesel it just keeps on pulling, lucky I thought in time to shut off the switch or it would never have stopped. I try to always change into my boots when riding but sometimes I jump on and go without thinking.