Great looking scoot. I think you will very much like that Startoliner. I hope you have the time to get many enjoyable miles on it.

I just love that Strato liner Deluxe they came out with this year.

My boy wants a new bike for Graduation...:sign67:...Either a RAIDER or a Strato Liner Deluxe. I am pushing hard for the Strato liner Deluxe, even though it is more expensive.

That way I can steal it once in a while to make sure it is running OK for him. :whistling:

Great looking scoot. I think you will very much like that Startoliner. I hope you have the time to get many enjoyable miles on it.

I just love that Strato liner Deluxe they came out with this year.

My boy wants a new bike for Graduation...:sign67:...Either a RAIDER or a Strato Liner Deluxe. I am pushing hard for the Strato liner Deluxe, even though it is more expensive.

That way I can steal it once in a while to make sure it is running OK for him. :whistling:

Stratoliner??? isn't that a V-star 1300??

Well I posted all the facts 2 days ago :soapbox:, just didn't have the photo's yet.

2009 Vstar 13000 bought here in Calgary(see what buying a gasket for your 1st gen,:starz: Venture can do!!)

Al those shiny things in a rowe!! First 100klms on her ,What a nice ride I like the seat for now mabye if it bugs my but it'll be changed. Boy nice site that V#star 1300 thought I was joining a Biker gang (lol). I like it here, Thanks..Mike in Calgary,Thanks :mugshot::12101::mo money:

Very nice.........I got an 07, Raven, replaced the windshield with a Batwing fairing. 1st pic is before, then after.[ATTACH]44685[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44686[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44687[/ATTACH]

Hi, So where did ya get the Batwing, where can you get extra stuff for our bikes? Thanks. :big-grin-emoticon::mugshot:

Its a Memphis Shades fairing, got the fairing, windshield 7", and the lowers, all for under $250.00. I made my own mounts out of alum, I run a CNC milling machine at work and ran them on it and they work really nice.

Hi, So where did ya get the Batwing, where can you get extra stuff for our bikes? Thanks. :big-grin-emoticon::mugshot:

-------------------------------------------------------

(Quote....Curious to know what you guys paid for a new V* 1300 ?? Quote)

I got mine on sale about $2000.00 of MSRP, I really didnt want the 1300, wanted the Stratoliner, but with such a good price, I couldnt pass it up..............glad I didnt.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, It's been a bad weather week and been grounded this long weekend. :bawling:

I really want a bat-wing . I also found the handle bars hurt my hands, last week there was a Yamaha ride at the dealer I purchased the bike from. The rep suggested that I should check out the other Stars and find the right bars for me and I found the RSV bars were higher and bent better for my hands (broken wrist few years ago:bang head:,mechanics gift.) so when the first warranty work is due Kelly at my dealers is going to order and install new bars under warranty , Sweet... and thank you all for the greetings and help.

mike in Calgary..