IGNORED

No More Back Brace.

KarlS

Went to surgeon today and everything fusing together as it should. No more back brace and time to start therapy. Asked the Doc if I can ride the bike now. At first he said no, but I told him I don't ride a Harley, that I ride a bike like a Goldwing where I set straight up and have a back rest. He said OK. So soon as I get the bike back from Pennsylvania it will be riding time.

:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Congrats. on getting better. I am 100 % disabled due to back problems and 5 weeks ago I ruptured a disc doing yard work. After resting for 3 weeks another forum I belong to recommended getting a Kidey belt. ($50.00). I have only been able to ride 3 times but the belt really helps because whenever I shift my sitting posistion the belt moves with me.

My best to you on your recovery.

Cb

Good deal, where in PA? Let me know if you need some company heading west for a day or two, I'm in Maryland.

Thanks for the offer. I will be picking it up and hauling it back by trailer. I did not get new plates for it yet because as soon as I get it back home it will be torn down for painting. I know if I plate it first and start riding it won't get painted until winter.