IGNORED

The bike is gone, as of 8pm last night...

Guest human4m

Guest human4m

Well I made a short trip to Wilmington last night... (about 60 miles) Met up with a fella' who wanted a motorcycle, and he had what I wanted... So we did the trade... With a baby on the way, this is a more practical toy... :beer:

My New '65 Mercury. The license plate will say HAYLEY (if it's available) I'm pretty stoked!

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs378.snc3/24168_1320261879511_1019701763_30764700_7012435_n.jpg

Anyhow, even though I gave up riding, I'll still check in with you guys, keep ya' posted about the lil' peanut the wife is brewin', and lookin' forward to Boomer's one-liner signatures!

Guest human4m
289?

6 banger?

Open the hood and doors, and show us some more pics.

Just a lil' 302... I'll try to get some more pics up today...

Guest human4m
Sweet car,

transplanted a 302 tho, should have left it original

This thing is already so far from original, there would've been no point. The wheels are the next things to go.

my dad liked that era of merc and the falcon also.. I had a 68 that i liked and alwasy wanted a 2 door 68 or at least that body style... easy hot rodding material to say the least.. my 68 had a 200 six cylinder in it and i got 30 miles to a gallon which i thought was just great...

good luck and if you have a love for bikes youll be back sooner than later.

i bought a 46 chevy coupe when my first daughter was born, started in on it and slowly did some trading around for different things to be done to it and then all the sudden the wife tells me we are having another baby 15 months later, so the coupe flew the coupe...lol

Guest human4m

Just figured I'd post some more pics of the new ride... The wife said "I wish you would have gotten a truck..." So now I'll be trying to trade this for a truck! Jeez... Woulda been nice if she had said something BEFORE I did the deal, woulda saved some $$ on title work.

BTW- The paint isn't faded, that's just morning dew...