IGNORED

Waterless wash spray?

Red Rider

Does any one use that stuff. Talked to people that use it and they like it. I would think it would just rub the dust into the paint and scratch it. I like to use water and rince the bike off. I still use small amount of mild dish soap to wash my bike.

I use quick detailer spray. Great for smudges and such and light dust. With micro fiber cloth it leaves no lint. But yeah, if really dirty wash it. Car wash soap won't remove your wax the way dish soap does and still sheets the water off pretty well.

I used to like the Honda spray cleaner/polish, not to clean a truly dirty scoot thats been in the rain but to detail a slightly dirty one in between cleaning jobs.

The Honda juice is expensive, so now I use Lemon Pledge. It is the best quickie clean/polish I have ever seen.

The key is to turn your cleaning rag often. I use old bath towels torn in half, and I wash them after every use. :smile5:

Keeping the bees away is a major feat once a bike as been painted pink, my RSV is a magnet for any small being with wings all through the blooming season. Can you recommend a non lemony version for "Miss Mercy" that works just as well as the lemon Pledge?

:biker:

Keeping the bees away is a major feat once a bike as been painted pink, my RSV is a magnet for any small being with wings all through the blooming season. Can you recommend a non lemony version for "Miss Mercy" that works just as well as the lemon Pledge?

:biker:

Ive used the non lemon I think its unscented) version of pledge for a couple of years now, its Ive found it the simplest way to give the bike a great shine. I even do the pipes and windshield on mine.

BTW

Did you ever get that issue with Diamond gusset Jeans fixed up?

Brian

I won a couple of cans of Protectall spray at the Vogel meet last year and that stuff is far better than the Honda spray and others that I've tried. Wipes off easily and doesn't smear. Leaves a very slick finish.

http://www.protectall.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=2

Dennis

This stuff is great, even works on windshields covered with bugs. Just spray a little on and keep wiping with a clean cloth and voila!. I didn't believe it until I tried it. They sell it at walmart.

Does any one use that stuff. Talked to people that use it and they like it. I would think it would just rub the dust into the paint and scratch it. I like to use water and rince the bike off. I still use small amount of mild dish soap to wash my bike.

Using dish detergent will strip any wax off that you have on the bike. Use a good car wash detergent....

I use Ultra Luster. An individual was at the international in Harrison last year. I ended up becoming a distributor. I really like for the bike and cars and my wife uses it on our Hardwood floors. If I never sell any I'm happy cause I bout a sh*t load that I know will get used.

I've used Protectall for many years. It is not a product for heavy cleaning but for water spots, dust, etc. it works wonders. You can use it on painted surfaces, leather, plastic, virtually everything. Leaves a clean, smooth finish, brightens black plastic and rubber. It literally "protects all".

Mel