IGNORED

My Sons New Bike

mrc

My son asked if he could upgrade to a lager bike this year. He is over six feet tall and the Shadow was too small for him. He wanted a bike with hard bags that could be locked. We looked all around at a number of bikes and he is the proud owner of a 1st Gen. A 1990 Yamaha Venture Royal with 30000 miles (50000 Km).

:clap2: :thumbsup2:

My wife and daughter don’t want me to sell the Shadow so they can ride it. Now I have 3 ponies in the stable to look after. :doh:

True to form.... Here are some pics

Nice to see a younger person on a Royale. I know a lot of younger folks who would only like a sport bike; my son included ('93 SECA II). But, your son will find out this Venture is a pretty sporty ride too. Love mine!

My wife, two out of the three daughters, and my son ride too. I admit that I did the initial prompting, but they all love it now.

NICE LOOKIN SCOOT!!! He sure looks happy to be on it too! So, was that picture before or after he had it out?

Sounds like you've got your family outfitted just fine!! :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

I wish my family rode as much as I do, that must be a lot of fun :smile5:

Thanks midnite, easyduzzit and SteveW and the rest :beer:

Squidley I think it is. It needs a little work but over all its in nice shape

Monty, Chris just turned 18

Mini-Muffin thanks and I hope I know what I am doing, They are enjoying the riding so that’s good for me.

MarCarl, I have and will continue to tell him. We are going to do some work on it first, this way he starts off on the smaller bike. He has only gone up and down the road here. No plates on it yet.

Beau-Kat I have been lucky this way. Chris has never liked the sport bikes and has always liked the cruisers.

LilBeaver, he is just inching to ride but the weather is not there yet. I told him we need to fix a few things first because once it hits the road I wouldn't be able to get him off it. For now its the Shadow. Yaa it’s nice that we all share the same interest. That doesn’t happen often.

Old Venter 8, thanks I will, he is proud as a peacock, I think the old man is also.

Edited by mrc