IGNORED

Brother's tour with hoppe fairing.

Bought from the dealer that way. Team Winnebagoland in Oshkosh, Wi. Good people there, they ain't gonna give anything away for free though. lol They figured out that people will pay for customized factory bikes. So they'll put a fairing on or send a Road Star out for custom paint. Aftermarket rims and exhaust and a ton of bling. I beleive he picked this bike up for 14900. I bought my 07 from them for 15900 in 08. They still have another 07 on the floor at that price. Like I said they don't give them away.

I also added the Hoppe Fairing and love it but will have to wait to use the bike since I was in an accident but the crash bars seemed to save the bike from a lot more damage than could have been I got it off Craig's list from a guy in Fresno who had it on his tour deluxe and he upgraded the stereo,speakers.added sirius radio ,usb port, cd player, and 12v plug all for $900. Has 4 woofers and 4 tweeters. Had it painted to match my bike so bike is near the way I want it when I get it back together. I am ok also except for a lot of bruises from being thrown 10 feet and then hitting a wall and sliding 16 feet. I learned all of this from reading the accident report since I was knocked unconscious and suffered a concussion. Had full helmet which doctor said saved my life and full leathers so no scrapes on my skin.

• 2 weeks later...