IGNORED

Name for your bike?

Guest Ken8143

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never "NAMED my bikes. Didn't even give it a second thought, if I had, I would have run out of names by now, too many bikes!

Geezer Glide is hilarious :crackup::crackup::crackup:!

My wife calls my current bike my "Mistress" or "Bi$%H", depends on how bad I have ticked her off. I have put more miles on and spent more time riding my RSTD than any other bike I have ever owned. So, I guess her nicknames are justifiable.

Dave

I was buying tires for the company car. Wife meandered across the street to Yamaha dealer, looked at and climbed on the Queen Seat of then 'THEIR' 86 VR Ursula Black on Golad. She liked it, called my folks, they said it would be their present to me. She pulled me over, I sat on it, and said THIS IS MY Frebird!

The next day I rode her home, brand new, and I felt like a ZFreBird. That became her name. Now on my second 86 from Squidley and Lonna, this lady is STILL called Zfrebird as well.

Nothing like a Venture Royal to make me feel like a FreBird!

So, Z is a Zfrebird4 now.

:missingtooth::banana::cool10::Venture::thumbsup::happy65:

my 83 venture i hadnt really named it yet i guess mainly due to still getting it road ready.... but it has gone by the name of B***h when things dont go right...

but my 84 V65 Honda Sabre gets full respect.... I call it "Baby". It is my baby and I absolutely love getting on 164 (evansville bypass) and just running thru the gears at full throttle.... oh my GOD... that is a blast... I have my moments when I ride professionally and I have those moments when I ride (with no cars around) like I need to relieve tension... lol:322::mustache: