IGNORED

Rib Tickler Ride

Condor

On Sunday, Oct 21st, Lone Eagle and myself (Condor) are taking a ride to Woodland Ca. for BBQ RIBS at Ludy's, then on to Reiff's Gas Station to take a look at an awesome antique collection of 1930's, 40's and 50's Gas Station memoribilia. If we have the time we'll also take in the AG History Center.

Anyone in the San Francisco/Sacramento/Nor-Cal area that would like to join us is more than welcome.

We'll meet for lunch at noon. It's going to be a great time. And bring your cameras.:cool10:

http://www.reiffsgasstation.com/images/web-tex1_rd75.png

This is the perfect location for your next Car Club gathering! Book the patio for your next luncheon or just stop in for a tour.

http://www.reiffsgasstation.com/images/web-usethismap_.jpg

Hey, Jack - thanks for posting this up and hope all new and old VR riders in the area can come on by for some GREAT food, good times and lying sessions, some colorful look into the past at the gas station, and some history at the AG center. Speaking with buddies in the STAR club who have gone several times to Ludy's, they say the ribs are to die for - so in typical VR fashion, let's have a good old time. :dancefool: :cool10: :group cheers:.

Since this is close enough for us (only an hour for most of us in the bay area) and kind of an "indoor" event, we'll be there rain or shine.

AND if enough of us show up, maybe all of us could throw around some ideas for rides/meeting places for next year (or at least the first half). Come on out everyone for a great time on the 21st.

Count me in for now. I will confirm for sure on the Friday before due to some oral surgery - as long the pain does not interferes with the riding I am good to go. Let me know what meeting points we might have.

George. The main gathering place will be at Ludy's in Woodland. Lone Eagle, Rich-99, and Bubbajbi are in the Concord/Livermore area, but that may not be convenient for you depending on your location in SF. I'd think maybe hooking up at Dennys in Cordelia, but you'll need to check with them on that. Glad your thinking about making it. Hope your jaw is well enough to gnaw on a rib....:)

said "Get Out!" I think she ment go for a ride? with the wedding done, the birthday party done, the camping trip with 30 boys done, and the yard mowed...... if I can still move count me in. By the way Lone Eagle love the lights!!!!

Momma finally cutting you loose, huh?? See ya there.... :)

I am going to ask the boss (my wife) if I can go. Maybe I will hook up with rich99 and ride up.
With the transport outfit I work for, Ludy's is right across the street from where we picked up 200 PG&E vehicles from Elm Ford for delivery all over the state. But yah Brent, if the boss let's you go, I can meet you at Walgreens say 10:00 - 10:15, and we can meet Vic & Barb along with George from S.F., hook up with them at Denny's in Cordelia say around 11:00 a.m. And hello Jack from Los Osos, been a long time since lunch in Hollister; and this is just a suggestion. If your coming up Hwy 101 to 880, I guess you'd be taking I-680 from there which will take you straight to Cordelia, but if you want to make a 10 mile detour, you could hook up with me at McDonald's at Vasco Rd. in Livermore say 9:30 ish, and you and Bev could do a little sight seeing following me on the way to meet up with Brent in Brentwood. As is, this ones long enough for you guys to make it an overnight, so again, this is just a suggestion. If you just want to continue on to Cordelia on 880 or 680, we can meet you at Denny's there at I-680 and I-80 at 11:00 a.m., hope you can make it.:mustache:

With the transport outfit I work for, Ludy's is right across the street from where we picked up 200 PG&E vehicles from Elm Ford for delivery all over the state. But yah Brent, if the boss let's you go, I can meet you at Walgreens say 10:00 - 10:15, and we can meet Vic & Barb along with George from S.F., hook up with them at Denny's in Cordelia say around 11:00 a.m. And hello Jack from Los Osos, been a long time since lunch in Hollister; and this is just a suggestion. If your coming up Hwy 101 to 880, I guess you'd be taking I-680 from there which will take you straight to Cordelia, but if you want to make a 10 mile detour, you could hook up with me at McDonald's at Vasco Rd. in Livermore say 9:30 ish, and you and Bev could do a little sight seeing following me on the way to meet up with Brent in Brentwood. As is, this ones long enough for you guys to make it an overnight, so again, this is just a suggestion. If you just want to continue on to Cordelia on 880 or 680, we can meet you at Denny's there at I-680 and I-80 at 11:00 a.m., hope you can make it.:mustache:

If you are leaving that early, I might have to just meet y'all there and just make the ride home together. I probably could not take off untill around 10:30 and it would be from Livermore. I would just shoot straight up 680.

Humm

Sounds like fun but it is a little far for lunch (600 MI ) but thanks for the invite Lone Eagle.

Rich did you go to the 4 corners rally, I looked for ya but with is as spread out as it was it isn’t suppressing I missed you.

Fred:backinmyday:

Humm

Sounds like fun but it is a little far for lunch (600 MI ) but thanks for the invite Lone Eagle.

Rich did you go to the 4 corners rally, I looked for ya but with is as spread out as it was it isn’t suppressing I missed you.

Fred:backinmyday:

Where you been hiding. Done any of your 5 or 6,000 mile trips lately. :whistling: Yup, this is the main problem for a meet and eat on the west coast, we're all spread so far apart. I didn't go to 4-Corners this year, been going every two years; went in 05, but too much going on this year to go. Not too bad a ride for you. I've always stayed in Farmington 48 miles from Durango as motels are always sold out there, and they charge too much anyway. If nothing unforseen happens, I plan to be down in Vegas on the 15th for a couple of days, (anybody else want to lose some money, lol) and I'll try to stop by Pahrump and maybe see Scott and Klaus in Vegas at the same time.:confused24:

On Sunday, Oct 21st, Lone Eagle and myself (Condor) are taking a ride to Woodland Ca. for BBQ RIBS at Ludy's, then on to Reiff's Gas Station to take a look at an awesome antique collection of 1930's, 40's and 50's Gas Station memoribilia. If we have the time we'll also take in the AG History Center.

Anyone in the San Francisco/Sacramento/Nor-Cal area that would like to join us is more than welcome.

We'll meet for lunch at noon. It's going to be a great time. And bring your cameras.:cool10:

http://www.reiffsgasstation.com/images/web-tex1_rd75.png

This is the perfect location for your next Car Club gathering! Book the patio for your next luncheon or just stop in for a tour.

http://www.reiffsgasstation.com/images/web-usethismap_.jpg

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hey my Northern Friends,

Sounds like a fun Sunday, if'n the Boss gives me a pass, I plan on coming up leaving early Saturday morning from Encino, CA. Would love to meet y'all Northerners , and return on the 22nd. How bout giving me a location for a motel (CHEAP) in Stockton. Will be coming up the 5.

CIAO

Jerry"PopPop"Zimmermann

1stSgt US Army Retired

Encino, CA.

Proud PGR Member!

Humm

Sounds like fun but it is a little far for lunch (600 MI )

Hey, Fred - I had heard you drive that far for a cup of coffee :rotf::rotf:.

Not a problem - thanks for the response.

Look forward next year to getting down your way - as well as So Cal's way for a ride - like Rich said, we are spread out - but hey, I think lot of the other states are as well - so collectively we can all get something planned :happy65::cool10:......

George. The main gathering place will be at Ludy's in Woodland. Lone Eagle, Rich-99, and Bubbajbi are in the Concord/Livermore area, but that may not be convenient for you depending on your location in SF. I'd think maybe hooking up at Dennys in Cordelia, but you'll need to check with them on that. Glad your thinking about making it. Hope your jaw is well enough to gnaw on a rib....:)

I will be coming up 80 and could intersect at some point with Lone Eagle and the others if they come that way. I will check with them. Thanks.

Alright! The little lady said I can go...I think? The deal is that the following Monday night I have to take her out to dinner and a movie. It is a win-win situation! I have a friend that I might bring but he rides a Kawasaki Nomad. Is it ok if he comes? I don't want to upset my fellow Yamaha brothers.

P.S. If it rains I might come in a cage. Call me a sissy if you like but I almost went down on a wet road so I do not attempt riding in those conditions.

Regretfully I can't get there from here by noon. I have to be home the 20th for a benefit ride with the Southern Cruisers or I could possibly come up the day before and then the long ride home (the I-5 is so boring) Have fun, thanks for the invite, Peter

For those coming from the East Bay / San Francisco Bay Area, I will be at the Denny's parking lot in Cordelia at 10:30AM - kickstands up at 11AM.

All bikes and friends are welcome - and if it rains, no problem with the cages - we will be in one as well (big green Toyota Sequoia with a Venture Rider decal on the back window). This will be a gas (no pun intended) - but we will have to beat Condor to the rib house before he eats all the ribs :rotf::rotf::beer:

And hello Jack from Los Osos, been a long time since lunch in Hollister; and this is just a suggestion. If your coming up Hwy 101 to 880, I guess you'd be taking I-680 from there which will take you straight to Cordelia, but if you want to make a 10 mile detour, you could hook up with me at McDonald's at Vasco Rd. in Livermore say 9:30 ish,

This just may be do-able Rich. We may be in Livermore sat night anyway. Ill let you know before then. Jack in los osos ca