IGNORED

Rib Tickler Ride

Condor

If you are leaving that early, I might have to just meet y'all there and just make the ride home together. I probably could not take off untill around 10:30 and it would be from Livermore. I would just shoot straight up 680.
I should have asked you what time would be good, but since they were talking about meeting in Woodland by noon, I was just trying to get everybody together to ride up together. If that's too early, we can still wait for you at Denny's, (unless Vic is right, and we'll have to take off and get to Ludy's before Jack eats all the ribs, lol) and then all travel together from there to Ludy's from; let me know if you can, take care. :mustache:

Hey This Sounds Great I'd Like To Join Jn I Can Be At Dennys At 11:00. Cu L8tr
The more the merrier, let's see if we can make it an even dozen:mustache:. Looks like we'll have several meeting at Denny's in Cordelia, ride safe, and we'll see you there. :thumbsup2:

For those coming from the East Bay / San Francisco Bay Area, I will be at the Denny's parking lot in Cordelia at 10:30AM - kickstands up at 11AM.

All bikes and friends are welcome - and if it rains, no problem with the cages - we will be in one as well (big green Toyota Sequoia with a Venture Rider decal on the back window). This will be a gas (no pun intended) - but we will have to beat Condor to the rib house before he eats all the ribs :rotf::rotf::beer:

Sounds good, changed my dentist appointment so I clear to go. Look forward meeting you all then.

For those coming from the East Bay / San Francisco Bay Area, I will be at the Denny's parking lot in Cordelia at 10:30AM - kickstands up at 11AM.11:15.......11:30.......whatever it takes. Just trying to stall a little Vic, Brent might be a little late.:whistling:

All bikes and friends are welcome - and if it rains, no problem with the cages - we will be in one as well (big green Toyota Sequoia with a Venture Rider decal on the back window). This will be a gas (no pun intended) - but we will have to beat Condor to the rib house before he eats all the ribs :rotf::rotf::beer:

I mean it's Sunday, we might be able to wait a few extra minutes.:whistling:

I mean it's Sunday, we might be able to wait a few extra minutes.:whistling:

I am going to try to get out of Livermore by 10:30. I will ride hard (and safe) to the Denny's that y'all are meeting at. If I don't see any bikes there then I will high-tail it up to Woodland and just meet everyone there. I appreciate you trying to wait but I don't want to hold up the group. Don't wait too long, just ride I will catch you guys somewhere. :bikersmilie:

Hey, for everyone thinking about coming up for Fabulous Food, Great Laughs, a little bargain hunting whatever, the weather this weekend is going to be FABULOUS. Can't wait to see the familiar faces, and meet the new.

And CONDOR is sponsoring an eating contest between the Condors and Eagles - don't forget to bring your camera - :photographing::rotf::rotf::whistling::stirthepot:

but if you want to make a 10 mile detour, you could hook up with me at McDonald's at Vasco Rd. in Livermore say 9:30 ish,

Rich: Bev and are Riding up highway 1 sat with a group of riders from fresno for lunch in monterey. After that we are going go go to San Juan Bautista to a quaint hotel we found there for the night. Its about 1.5 to livermore from there so as long as we are off by 8am we should be able to meet up with you at mcdonalds by 9:30ish. ( heavy on the ish). From lunch we are going to head east to parts unknown for a few days.:confused24: I have your cell. im at 559-593-3243. Be good to see some ventures again! ( well most of you anyway) Other jack in los osos ca:rasberry:

Hey, for everyone thinking about coming up for Fabulous Food, Great Laughs, a little bargain hunting whatever, the weather this weekend is going to be FABULOUS. Can't wait to see the familiar faces, and meet the new.

And CONDOR is sponsoring an eating contest between the Condors and Eagles - don't forget to bring your camera - :photographing::rotf::rotf::whistling::stirthepot:

where's the Beef, I'm hungry :rotf::rotf:. You might lose the good weather though, because I have to wash my bike after 1300 miles. I just heard from Brent, and the police have a special assignment for him, (hush-hush), so he won't be able to make it now. I so wanted to see my twin again having the same bike I do.:whistling: So maybe this'll be a three way eating contest, just don't get kicked out of here Vic the way you did at the Somoa Cook House in Eureka, lol.:buttkick:

Had a great ride today to the Agriculture Museum, this gentlemen's house (Reiff's gas station) that he actually lives in (it takes 6 hours to dust the place) filled with memories of yesteryear, and oh - did I mention - incredible ribs at Ludy's. Attached couple of pics - will try and get couple others up later.

A special thanks to Bob Johnson, Condor (Jack), Easyrider (Rick) and his wife Doris, lethomson (Larry) and his friend Paula, Pauline, a special thanks to Jercoupe and his wife Bev who traveled 350+ miles for lunch, gdebruis123 (George), Rich 99, my wife Mellow Yellow (Barbara)and Rugus (Rulon).

I don't believe it, Vic didn't get kicked out this time! Just kiddin Vic, you even left a little on your plate. Hey Fred, if Jercoupe and Bev can come all the way up from Los Osos, it's only 300 more miles from Pahrump, come on. :confused24:Great food, great friends, what could anybody else ask for. Great seeing everybody again, and for me, the newby's I haven't met, great meeting you all. Now for the hard part, where to meet next time. Jercoupe and Bev came the furthest, let's all return the favor and do Morrow Bay. Of course the hardest part will be doing it between storms. But just wanted to throw out the 1st suggestion. In the mean time, Vic put some good pics in here, so I'll throw in a couple of more, and don't want to leave out, Ludy's was great!:thumbsup2:

P.S. Put the picture in I took of Fred's garage in Pahrump, Nevada, and that's the clean part.

:rotf::rotf: Hey Jack, do you see your bike in the reflection of the glass next to that good lookin 2nd gen. :-)

Gotta thank you guys for comming up with the bbq ride. It was great to meet the some of the gang I havent seen yet and to get in touch with some old freinds!! (well most of them anyway) Of course it was a great excuse for Bev and I to start a road trip to distant places. :cool10: Yesterday we had a sweet ride over morman immigrat trail to 88 (missed the fall color by about 2 weeks) then to 89 and down 395 to Bishop where we had a steak dinnner and got a motel. The weather was just perfect but wow am i happy with those new heated grips in the mornings and evenings. Anything under 60 seems to be were I turn them on!

Today we plan to head to death valley and see Scottys castle then who knows where our trusty steed will take us!! As long as Bev remains on the back tickling "MY" ribs we I'm happy to continue.

Jack getting farther away for Los osos ca

As long as Bev remains on the back tickling "MY" ribs we I'm happy to continue. Jack getting farther away for Los osos ca

Good meeting you and Bev too Jack. Looks like you folks are having a great time..... BBQ's always draw a crowd. Your place next summer?? T-Bone....medium rare....:whistling:

Gone that route many times. That's the way we go when we're going to Street Vibrations in Reno which takes us right past Tom & M's place in Carson City. But use to stay in Bishop all the time when I rode with all the locals around here before VentureRiders started up. Haven't done Scotty's Castle for a number of years, and the last time I did it was out of Las Vegas; turned into a pretty long ride from there. I would have liked to have continued on but got a surprise (Pilonidal Cyst) on the end of my tailbone, so it's rest up for a couple of days hoping it will sub-side. You guys have a great rest of the ride and drive safe. :mustache:

Good meeting you and Bev too Jack. Looks like you folks are having a great time..... BBQ's always draw a crowd. Your place next summer?? T-Bone....medium rare....:whistling:

Jack: My bbq is always hot for Venture riders ( even them ancient ones!) :backinmyday:Only problem is you get hambugers unless you bring the t-bone. Anyway we need to plan a event. Moro bay is really a great destination and the ride up the coast is terrific.:happy34: Other jack in los osos ca

Hey, Jercoupe - I finally mapped your place - that's a short ride (and OK - it's not in L.A.) - and looks like it could be a lot of fun. Definitely a must for the schedule.

Speaking of which, are you guys getting any of the smoke from the southland? And how is your friend (Joel is it) doing?