IGNORED

CONGRATS To CANADA!!!

Yammer Dan

Hmmm, Yammer do I hear a friendly wager on the outcome between the American and Canadian Hockey Gold medal Hockey Game tomorrow?

It seems to me we already have more gold medals in the Olympics than the US, but the hockey Gold would be the sweetest! (even tho I am not a hockey fan!)

The way the US is playing right now, they will be very hard to beat, it should be a great game to watch.

Brian

How about the loser makes a donation to to the St. Judes Hospital?

I wanted to be first in congrats to Canada for finishing 2nd in the "Smack the Cow Pattie around the Frozen Pond Contest!!!":rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Just couldn't resist.. If we win we will know we have beaten the Best.:clap2::clap2:

:moon: Need I say more?!

All jokes aside, I have never enjoyed the olympics more then I have this time around... I can't wait till tomorrows game! This is world class hockey and I'm sure we'll see a good example of that tomorrow... I'm sure team USA will play pretty good too! :whistling:

I'm not a huge hockey fan, however the first game played by the US and Canada was a great game to watch. What talent on both sides. This game today should be an awesome game. I'm pulling for the US, my wife is from Edmonton so no doubt who she's rooting for.

Please be nice to her after we win....no hard feelings. By the way, my condolences to you.

I'm so glad that many people everywhere (globally) are interested in hockey; the fastest and most physical, hardest hitting team sport in the world. :witch_brew:

I think that the Canadians put on one hell of a show this Olympics.

My hat is off to you! :banana::banana:

I have a friend in Vancouver and he has sent me picture of the city from the air. That has got to be one if not the prettiest city I have ever seen.

All the TV commentators are saying what great hosts the Canadians are. Hell we knew that!

The greatest neighbors one could ever ask for!

Now for hockey... let them both bring their "A" game and we will see who is the best team on this day.

Let the contest begin!

Congrats

Bubber

Hmmm, Yammer do I hear a friendly wager on the outcome between the American and Canadian Hockey Gold medal Hockey Game tomorrow?

It seems to me we already have more gold medals in the Olympics than the US, but the hockey Gold would be the sweetest! (even tho I am not a hockey fan!)

The way the US is playing right now, they will be very hard to beat, it should be a great game to watch.

Brian

How about the loser makes a donation to to the St. Judes Hospital?

Learn to keep my big mouth shut won't I?? All I know about Cow Pattie Chasing is that they do it on Ice. I just saw it listed and thought I would poke a little. :stirthepot:What time is the game. Not any good B-ball games on then are there? I might have to watch it. I have Never watched this Game. Something like Football??:confused24:

Well let's thank our wonderful Canadian Brothers and Sisters for being not only such wonderful hosts but also for not rubbing in our faces that they have won more Gold Medals than German or the United States.

Yes in total with Silver and Bronze we've won the most But Canada has More Gold Medals in this Olympics. Congratulations Canada!

I think the Game started up there there because the Cow Patties freeze so quick. :snow2::Hitit:

You know what happens if you go around wacking Cow patties with a stick down here.:sign **** happens:

Yammer, you make me laugh....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::group cheers:

I gotta go drink some beer and get ready for the game now.....:group cheers:

Brian

What a game!!! Of course I am happy for our team. What I really wanted though was a great game between two great teams. I didnt want to see our team or the US team get blown out.

It was a fitting finish and the US team has nothing to be ashamed of, nor would have our guys if the tides were turned.

Congrats on the US winning the silver...no slouch there either!

Both teams were great and the goalies were amazing. I love the way it turned out but think it could have gone either way. The guys at the Legion were getting loud until my wife showed up. When she got her game face on and started screaming Kill him!!!Take him down!!! Hit him hard, harder! the guys wound up hiding behind the chairs and under the tables. Sure glad we won, I would have had to sleep in the truck otherwise.:hihi:

So how does one feel about it as a red-blooded American AND a native Pittsburgher and Penguins fan?? GREAT to see Sid the Kid score the winning goal, but to see him do it for Canada?? All I can say is CONGRATS!!! What a great Olympics. The only thing I miss is when there was more patriotism and less personal showboating among the athletes. I guess endorsements and media exposure have brought us to that. All in all, Vancouver did a hellova job and it's great to see the host country lead in Gold Medals.

The guys at the Legion were getting loud until my wife showed up. When she got her game face on and started screaming Kill him!!!Take him down!!! Hit him hard, harder! the guys wound up hiding behind the chairs and under the tables. Sure glad we won, I would have had to sleep in the truck otherwise.:hihi:

The sight of Janet doing that, would have been something to see........

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::canada: