IGNORED

Hellooo Watering Hole!!

AwesomePossum

Hello Everyone!

New Gnu @ the Watering Hole......first order of business......where are the lions??

Gotta keep an eye out for them!!

Seriously tho'.

I had my trial subscription for abt a week and found so much to offer I felt guilty taking it for free, so dropped my $12 and became a member.

Last Oct. I bought a 98 Royal Star Standard from a friend of a friend.

I'd ridden before but this is my 1st big cruiser.

AND I'M LOVIN IT!!

She was well taken care of but ridden seldom (only 6k miles)and the owner bought another bike so this one had to go.

$3K later and I was riding her home.

Looking forward to getting to know and hopefully meeting/riding with some of you.

Hoping for a get-to-gether in FL so I can see some of the other great rides on here in person (and steal ideas!!).

Once again,

Nicetameecha.

AwesomePossum

(a.k.a. Keith)

p.s.

The chatroom is verrry cool!

Ghost thinks he's a dog, to be exact he thinks he's a pit bull. I have a pit and he's actually one of her cats. She really loves her cats, gets upset if she hears a cat fight so we have to go out and make sure they are ok. There's three now, Ghost brought home his girlfriend and their kid. Oh and they are all gray.

As far as meets and such check out the forum page and scroll down to where the rallies and meets are. Might have some more planning to do.

Margaret

I only have this one from today after her Wash & Polish.

Tomorrow is gonna be beautiful, Hi 60s and sunny, so better pics (not shot with a cameraphone) to be posted then.

Annnd yes, I'll put the seat on before I ride!! LoL!!

Stellllaaaaaa!!!! (yelled in your best Brando possible!!:happy34:)

Guest Ken8143

Tomorrow is gonna be beautiful, Hi 60s and sunny, so better pics (not shot with a cameraphone) to be posted then.

Just a word of friendly advice. You may want to move that back rest a bit more forward when you replace the seat or else the acceleration will lay you on yourf back.

OOPS my bad. I forgot. It isn't a 1st gen!:crackup::crackup:

Welcome Keith! Just remember....we don't talk about the weather down south during the winter months on this forum. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: :snow2:

Just a word of friendly advice. You may want to move that back rest a bit more forward when you replace the seat or else the acceleration will lay you on yourf back.

OOPS my bad. I forgot. It isn't a 1st gen!:crackup::crackup:

The 1st gen Mk1 (1200cc) are the fastest...... :stirthepot: Have fun out there........... :thumbsup2:

Welcome Keith! Just remember....we don't talk about the weather down south during the winter months on this forum. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: :snow2:

I think it's time, to send more of the white stuff down south. :stirthepot::snow::snow:

Squidley is acting up again....... :bang head:

Originally Posted by bongobobny viewpost.gif

Welcome aboard, Keith!! Yes, this nut factory is really one big happy family. Watch out for the one called Minimuffin, though, she is full of the devil...

What Bongobob said!!! I`ve never met Mini, but from what I have heard....lord have mercy on us all!!!:duck:

OK now, who did I do what to? Are you sure we haven't met Kbay? Might have to check out the pics in the photobucket and see.

Don't listen to them Keith I'm very nice. :innocent:

Margaret