IGNORED

I'm going crazzzzzyyy

Chaharly

Get "WHAT"? I'm still try'in to find out "WHY"!!!!

Don't start the why stuff over here!

Chaharly I'm going crazzzzzyyy

I've been sitting here pretending i'm on my bike just to keep my sanity....

come to think of it, i dont think most people think its very sane to do that

but you guys get it right?

SURE WE DO Chaharly SURE WE DO !

Thats nothing... my daughter walked in my room hearing strange sounds and when she walked in she saw me shifting gears with my foot and the right hand throttling and Im making rumbling sound with my mouth:rotfl::rotfl:

thats exactly what i do in school:bagpipes-emoticon:

its ok i got a remote controlled motorcycle for xmas and im 51 LOL well im playing with it about a an hour ago going sure wish that was me. well i hit the wall and i went wow sure glad it aint me. spring will be here soon. its in august right????

Idea for all you snow bound mechanics out there. Put together a seat, handle bars and wheels. Mount a tape deck ( or upgrade to a cd) with motorcycle sounds, throttle activated, and park it in front of the tv. Flip on a travel show and away you go. Sounds like you could make some bucks with a rig like that.

When I was living in the northern part of Michigan (U.P - Marquette to be specific), attending NMU, my roommate told me once that I make motorcycle sounds and motions in my sleep... I don't know if he was just being funny or if he was actually serious. I don't really doubt it though, those were some long winters up there and I experienced some SERIOUS withdrawal.

I have not heard any complaints since I moved to Texas though. Now if I get one or two days that I cannot ride, I start to twitch a little...