IGNORED

Promising Anti-Fog Treatment

Freebird

I just ordered it. I will say that the new Shark Evoline helmet I bought this last summer has a near perfect anti-fog shield standard. In cold wet rainy weather, and just cold weather, I have had no vision problems, and only a little mist right near my nose.

I want this new coating for my glasses! or my wife's glasses or shield. I hope to give it a try soon. Thanks for posting the story and link!

Guys...tried every product on the market to keep the face shield clear with minimal results.

Got a Pinlock face shield for my HJC and have not had a problem since.

Just my two cents (well, maybe three).

Paul ;)

Same here. Love the PinLock.

I just ordered it. I wear glasses and they fog up when going from outside to inside this time of year. Also i'm a contractor and its hard to wear a dust mask with-out foging up the glasses, for that matter I wear a half helmet and in cold weather I can't put my belacalva (sp?) up over my nose or my glasses fog-up so the Pinlock isn't for me. I hope this stuff works better then the paste i've been using. I'll keep you guys posted:happy34:

I just ordered it. I will say that the new Shark Evoline helmet I bought this last summer has a near perfect anti-fog shield standard. In cold wet rainy weather, and just cold weather, I have had no vision problems, and only a little mist right near my nose.

Kinda funny you say that. My Evoline is just the opposite. I usually have to ride with the shield cracked to prevent it from fogging....might have to look into this, though...:happy34: