IGNORED

killer breakfast

rod

Woke up hungry this morning craving my famous big breakfast. Take two biscuits split them, on one put a sausage patty on each half put some of my famous sausage gravy on; now lay 2 scrambled eggs on top. Put home style potatoes next to this pile and cover everything generously with more gravy. Butter and jam on the 2nd biscuit and yum happy tummy. Nap time now. Rod

Woke up hungry this morning craving my famous big breakfast. Take two biscuits split them, on one put a sausage patty on each half put some of my famous sausage gravy on; now lay 2 scrambled eggs on top. Put home style potatoes next to this pile and cover everything generously with more gravy. Butter and jam on the 2nd biscuit and yum happy tummy. Nap time now. Rod

Thanks for sharing....or not sharing, what time is breakfast tomorrow?:group cheers: :fnd_(16):

I do about 4 fried eggs, biscuits, Home Fries, Gravy, Sausage, a large glass of 2 per cent milk, (gotta watch the waistline) and Butter & Jelly.

Throw out plenty of praise about what a Great Breakfast it is so she will do it again!!:innocent:

You didn't think I was doing it myself did you?? I'm retired...

This is a special. I treat myself once or twice a month. No cholesterol or diabetes problems. Reminds me of a joke

Man to his Dr: I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, eat greasy food or sweets, sleep early, don't run around partying, chase wimmin, or take any chances. How long do you think I will live?

Dr: Why do you want to?

:big-grin-emoticon: Up from my nap Rod