IGNORED

Headed Back To Texas

Squidley

Well it's time....

Lonna and I are going to be headed back south to home as I have a job interview of sorts in Blanco. My Dad is getting along well, but I really need to pursue this opportunity as they are only taking apps until mid next week. So early Monday morning we are heading out of Michigan and down south. I hate to leave my Dad here by himself, but he's on my arse to apply for this job and hopefully get our lives back on track....wish us luck :happy34:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's time....

Lonna and I are going to be headed back south to home as I have a job interview of sorts in Blanco. My Dad is getting along well, but I really need to pursue this opportunity as they are only taking apps until mid next week. So early Monday morning we are heading out of Michigan and down south. I hate to leave my Dad here by himself, but he's on my arse to apply for this job and hopefully get our lives back on track....wish us luck :happy34:

The north is safe again....well, after Monday........good luck..:big-grin-emoticon:..ps you owe me a banana split...:fnd_(16):

Ya`ll be safe on your way back here....Best of luck on the interveiw.... see ya`ll when you get home!!

Kreg

PS... don`t let Thom see that 2nd gen on that trailer.....we gotta keep him on the ropes!!

You take care coming back home and good luck on your new job .

and mr. Kbay :moon::moon::moon::crackup:

Safe drive home. Prayers for that interview. Celebrating your Dad is doing well. And send me when you get the time a summary of your skills; I know a couple place in Ft Colliins I can say a word for you if you wish. Though you may be well settled in Tex by now. Hugs and prayers to you both, two of my favorite people!

JackZ