IGNORED

Happy New Year!

Yama Mama

Let me add a big

HAPPY NEW YEAR

:group cheers:

from the Nelson family. Eileen and I are getting ready to get out of here for the night. Going to a New Years gathering in Sandusky, OH featuring a 50s/60s band. Of course that was WAY before my time so I won't recognize most of that music. It should be fun though. It's not that far from home but I got us a hotel reservation a couple of blocks from where the party is so we can celebrate and not worry about the drive home.

I wish for all of you and yours a very happy and prosperous new year. I thank you for your participation here and look forward to many more great times with all of you in the future. As for VentureRider.org.....We've only just begun. :thumbsup2:

PS: I'm attaching a photo of where we will be. If any of you happen to be there, look for Eileen and I. :)

Happy New Year!!!!!

We're staying home tonight eating various seafoods and trying to stay up until midnight...

How about that, we are doing the same thing.

There is some sort of stunt tonight that is to be televised on ESPN around 11PM. So this will be our excitement.

Yama Mama

Taters and I would like to wish " OUR FAMILY" a "HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR". We too have decieded to celebrate alone quietly this year...Please ...if you drink tonight...Don't drive.....:ice_awesome-vi46644

Big Tom, I am too tired to go for a ride anyway, I think I will just go to bed.

But that was very good advice.

Here is a photo of when I when driving last year.

Yama Mama

It is 25 degrees here this morning, not counting wind chill. So Happy New Year...

Don and I stayed in last nite with 4 grandkids. Best time ever! Didn't make it to midnight tho. Too old and too worn out. LOL.

Best wishes in the new year for our "family" here. May it be a prosperous and healthy new year for everyone.

Don and Pat