IGNORED

Why aren't YOU riding?

Monsta

BTDT just once over 3 years ago....Rode a C50 Boulevard all the way to New Jersey to attend a Patriot Guard Mission. Got caught by an in-coming storm and rode 70 miles through a real mess.

Boomer....who sez ya better expect to run yer pucker factor off the scale for that kinda riding.

i was allways told chicks dig scars.

then i came to learn this is why doctors drive bmw and benz cars.

want to bet the car ahead was owned by a docotor

I wuz told that too long ago. It's an outright falsehood.:thumbdown:

Boomer....who sez scars will send the wimmen running fer their Mother's and leave ya hanging with their Bar Tab.:crying:

I only owned motorcycles from when I was 15 until I was 22 (that's when I finally bought my first car). I used to ride year-round, including 2 years in Massachusetts. People thought I was nuts. I was just too poor to buy a car.

Snow wasn't too bad, but I lost count of the number of times I hit ice, and the bikes slid out from under me, sending me sliding down the road on my arse. Besides the bruises :Avatars_Gee_George:, it usually also cost me 2 turn signals, on whichever side of the bike ended up hitting the road and grinding. Those old Honda Super Sports were rugged.

Now I'm a fair weather rider only, because I can be.

:)

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww202/BigBoyinMS/ColdBeemer.jpg

ROFL!!!!! The term "Buyer Beware" comes to mind.

Boomer....who would prefer to be planted in a graveyard rather than planting his wrinkled keister on a BMW.(this comment is NOT intended to offend ANY person who chooses to own/ride a BMW :innocent:)

I only owned motorcycles from when I was 15 until I was 22 (that's when I finally bought my first car). I used to ride year-round, including 2 years in Massachusetts. People thought I was nuts. I was just too poor to buy a car.

Sounds just like me!

I would ride my KLR650 when I lived in MA no matter the weather...until my wife put a stop to it. Somethin' about needed me to be around to provide for my family...:whistling:

Like ATLM...

My car broke down in the seventies & I had to ride my 1968 BSA 441 to work for a week through the snow. In the real slippery icy spots, I would sort of stand over the buke on the road, hang on to the bars & let it pull me along. That was in Rochester, NY many years ago when I was absolutely STUPID!

johnb