IGNORED

Oh Riderduke Sweetie

mini-muffin

Hey David any of these quotes look familiar?

I say, make her bring it!:stirthepot::crackup:

After that water thing its the least she can Do!:whistling:

This one is my favorite:

Don, I'm gonna make sure that Mini brings you a pie at Maint Day. (since Jeff left me in charge):confused07::crackup:

Are you sure you want to brag about being left in charge of me? You could get the blame for anything I do. Muffin said you need to wear the pink chaps if you're in charge. For some reason he thinks I'll listen to you then.

Oh and just wait till saturday.:whistling:

Margaret

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobbie is suppose to be there Brad so I'm sure they'll be a few pics. Now what do you all think I'm going to do to poor David? :innocent::stirthepot: Guess I need to put the whip in the truck now. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Cool Beans!! Bobbie will do right by us....and are you bringing the ball gag with the whip

:yikes:

Hey David any of these quotes look familiar?

I say, make her bring it!:stirthepot::crackup:

After that water thing its the least she can Do!:whistling:

This one is my favorite:

Don, I'm gonna make sure that Mini brings you a pie at Maint Day. (since Jeff left me in charge):confused07::crackup:

Are you sure you want to brag about being left in charge of me? You could get the blame for anything I do. Muffin said you need to wear the pink chaps if you're in charge. For some reason he thinks I'll listen to you then.

Oh and just wait till saturday.:whistling:

Margaret

Yes they do look familair its nice to be Quoted.:happy34:

And No I won't where the PINK Chaps. Only the Muffinman can pull them off:whistling:

WOW this is one post I'll be watching. Sure glad I'm not in Riderdukes shoes. :stirthepot::whistling:

Larry

I'll be wearing Boots:crackup:

ut-oh!!! Time to go to plan B....

NOT NEEDED:buttkick:

I'm glad I'm going to be there for whatever happens on Saturday....:thumbsup2:

Take PICS for the others. Its gonna be funny to see one fired-up, short... REDHEAD.:stirthepot:

Bobbie is suppose to be there Brad so I'm sure they'll be a few pics. Now what do you all think I'm going to do to poor David? :innocent::stirthepot: Guess I need to put the whip in the truck now. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Not the whip. Every time you bring it to M&E's I've gotta explain the marks to my WIFE and I'm running out of answers:confused07:

Not the whip. Every time you bring it to M&E's I've gotta explain the marks to my WIFE and I'm running out of answers:confused07:

It's ok I've been practicing. :whistling:I'll be able to hit exactly where I aim. :stirthepot:

Oh I don't have a ball gag, so yer safe on that part. :Laugh: Of course if ya want one I guess I could get one.:innocent:

Margaret

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbon_One viewpost.gif

WOW this is one post I'll be watching. Sure glad I'm not in Riderdukes shoes. :stirthepot::whistling:

Larry

I'll be wearing Boots:crackup:

Good Call !

That will stop any ankle biter know to "MAN" . Especially the red-headed ones !

BEER30

Well I have a pic I can post but I think David would kill me for posting it again. I'll have to think about it for a bit. If he reads this he's bound to figure out which one it is. :whistling:

Margaret

I Know! Its the one that Photo-Muffin photo shopped. She colored in my chaps to be pink. Just for the record I have never worn pink chaps.

It's ok I've been practicing. :whistling:I'll be able to hit exactly where I aim. :stirthepot:

Oh I don't have a ball gag, so yer safe on that part. :Laugh: Of course if ya want one I guess I could get one.:innocent:

Margaret

No Ball Gag. I've gotta be able to eat.

And No I won't where the PINK Chaps. Only the Muffinman can pull them off:whistling:

So does that mean you'll wear the pink chaps if muffinman is around to pull them off of you??

Mini is ther something we should know about those 2 guys?

David

There David I made it bigger for you to read!!!!!!!!!:buttkick:

Somebody is going to regret trying to fill someone else's shoes.:duck:

Glad I didnt volunter for that duty....:hurts:....

It wasn't a Voluntary thing. Muffinman knew he had to have someone keep an eye on her. :crackup: At this point I've gotta get paid better then I've been being paid:stirthepot::confused24::rasberry: