IGNORED

Membership renewal

Bigfoot

I wiil just have to start collecting pop bottles again -----Lets see :think: at 2 cents a bottle ---that would be 12/.02= only 600 pop bottles---- I think thats do-able :think: if I start soon enough :thumbsup2:

Hey if you buy enough 12 packs you can collect enough bottles to turn in for the deposit money, and use that to pay the membership, that would be like a free membership

I can tell you this for a fact. None of our faithful members here will EVER be denied full membership due to any type of financial hardship. All they have to do is send me a private message.

I'm betting everyone here is well aware of that Don. Your generosity and compassion are well established here.:smile5:

Boomer.....who's glad to be here despite the restrictions placed upon his sometimes colorful and unique vocabulary.:moon:

I'm betting everyone here is well aware of that Don. Your generosity and compassion are well established here.:smile5:

Boomer.....who's glad to be here despite the restrictions placed upon his sometimes colorful and unique vocabulary.:moon:

Annie.....who think's Boomer wouldn't be Boomer without said colourful and unique vocabulary :rasberry::rasberry:

Don...Why not make the Dues an even $15....

Boomer......who thinks you could use the extra $$$$ to feed those pond monsters.

Like last January, I will pay the dues and donate another amount. This has been a very interesting "first" year for me and I am looking forward to many more.

:farmer:

• 3 months later...
Don...Why not make the Dues an even $15....

Boomer......who thinks you could use the extra $$$$ to feed those pond monsters.

There is that "Donate" button up in the corner that gets a work out from time to time...

I would like to see an eating contest though:

Pondmonsters vs. Boomer

Food: Cheesecake.