IGNORED

Cool Has Arrived

saddlebum

it is now 2:57 am and I just rode home from working on my motorcycle. Along the way I was thinking it was a mite nippy out.---When I got home I decided to check the outdoor thermometer.--- Well what can I say the mercury was sitting at 27 deg F ( -6 C ).---kinda explains it don't it :confused:

It's 23f here, don't know the weird temp, ©. I heard 7f to 14f for a low tonight real feel. Water is frozen, water heater made some funny noises, now nothing. We had at least 4 inches of snow here at the ranch, and about 2 inches in town. I LOVE it. :duck::duck::duck::missingtooth::banana::banana:

it is now 2:57 am and I just rode home from working on my motorcycle. Along the way I was thinking it was a mite nippy out.---When I got home I decided to check the outdoor thermometer.--- Well what can I say the mercury was sitting at 27 deg F ( -6 C ).---kinda explains it don't it :confused:

It's 23f here, don't know the weird temp, ©. I heard 7f to 14f for a low tonight real feel. Water is frozen, water heater made some funny noises, now nothing. We had at least 4 inches of snow here at the ranch, and about 2 inches in town. I LOVE it. :duck::duck::duck::missingtooth::banana::banana:

Yeah, cool here in Michigan too. At least it's not "Texas cold" yet.

I guess that's global warming for y'all down there in TX!!!:witch_brew:

Ground covered here this morning. Was planning on going to Estate Auction. Roads are getting covered and all they got there are Hondas and Hardleys. 1975 Honda 750 with full Faring bags& trunk. Might be interesting. Two 750's in parts. Guns Knives a little of everything. Think I'll go back to bed still white crap coming down!!

Thats awsome I always love riding horses in the snow ( preferably without ice under the snow)

Hey Dan...pick me up a Glock 30 if you see one there. :)

Thats getting a little heavy handed, is it not Don after all its only a little bit of water Mini dripped on you.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Awwww, come on, Ben, you're Canadian! That temperature is like a crisp fall day, eh?!!?

Hey Bobby, I did say a little nippy, I said nothing about being cold or that I am ready to stop riding yet.:big-grin-emoticon:

I love the cold air, while riding. You never sweat underneathe. We have a low of 30 degrees and may warm up to 39 degrees today with lots of Sun. I am prepping my bike for a ride to and from work this coming Monday. Ride safe.

For our southern friends. To convert our Celsius to your Fahrenheit just double the temp and add 32. This is not entirely accurate but gives you a good idea. E.G. 5 C = 5+5+32=42 F which just happens to be the temperature on my deck in the shade right now. To go the other way just subtract 32 and divide by 2. E.G. 42F-32=10 divided by 2 = 5C.