IGNORED

2010 Star Calendar

bmxndad

• 1 month later...

Got a surprise in the mail today (well, actually it was at my front door since it was too big for my mail box).

Got my 2010 Star calender today. Has a bunch of custom bikes in it... Just bikes no women (which is nice so I can hang it up in my office)

I had completely forgotten about it :thumbsup2:

It's been a couple of years since we have done one and I would like to do it again. I think it's too late to get it done for 2010 though.

You know summer is the best time to take photos of our bikes if we want to get a calender together.

We could take photos of them while on some trips to mix in with the polished and posed shots.

Maybe the group could vote on which ones to include in the calender since only about 12 could be there.

Now is the time to get started working on it for 2011.

What do you think?

LilBeaver,

You are the 1st confirmed person that actually got theirs. I ordered mine around Nov. or Dec and haven't gotten it yet. Pretty much everyone that ordered one around the same time on the STAR Touring forum have not gotten theirs either.

I actually called STAR motorcylcles and did the link.

So just warning others it could take a few months to get it.

update: Just checked the STAR Touring forum. They are starting to trickle in now.

Thanks for posting.

You know summer is the best time to take photos of our bikes if we want to get a calender together.

We could take photos of them while on some trips to mix in with the polished and posed shots.

Maybe the group could vote on which ones to include in the calender since only about 12 could be there.

Now is the time to get started working on it for 2011.

What do you think?

I think it's a great idea.

OK....I'll get a calendar area set up soon so that folks can submit their best. I'll also try to come up with some guidelines for the size, quality and etc. needed. It was done before so maybe I can find an old post or something with that information. Might take me a day or two but I'll Git R' Done.

OK....I'll get a calendar area set up soon so that folks can submit their best. I'll also try to come up with some guidelines for the size, quality and etc. needed. It was done before so maybe I can find an old post or something with that information. Might take me a day or two but I'll Git R' Done.

as if anyone had any doubts?:bowdown::crackup:

• 2 weeks later...

Mine came today. Just custom bikes likes been said. BUT I WOULD"VE LIKED NAKED WOMEN ON MINE! What a waste of a calender nice looking bikes but no NAKED WOMEN. Oh, by the way did I tell you that there are NO NAKED WOMEN on the calender.:confused24::crying::D