IGNORED

Bachelor For A week

bongobobny

ALL RIGHT!!! PARTY at Bobs. Call up the geriatric dancing girls and pop open that bottle of prune juice!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: What happens at Bobs stays at Bobs. I think I can stay up until 10:30. If I take a nap the day before.:confused24::rotfl::rotfl::D

Warden took of for a few days not long ago and I was LOST!! Rode around and looked at the old haunts and came home!! :confused24:

Don't ya just hate that. Kind of like this thread. The word party came up twice and everyone checked their pulse's and went back to sleep. Even Bob.:rotfl::D

ALL RIGHT!!! PARTY at Bobs. Call up the geriatric dancing girls and pop open that bottle of prune juice!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: What happens at Bobs stays at Bobs. I think I can stay up until 10:30. If I take a nap the day before.:confused24::rotfl::rotfl::D

You want the ones with walkers, or wheel chairs / electric scooters??????????? :duck:

Just dropped Becky of at the airport this morning, she is visiting her sister in the Florida Keys for a week. She won't be back until next Wednesday evening. Guess I gotta ride solo this weekend. Hope I din't trash the place too bad...

Maybe you'll have time to go to Friday the 13th in Port Dover? Nice bikes, new stuff to see; I've experienced it a few times before and now it's too congested for me. Enjoy and be safe...where ever you decide to ride! :cool10: