IGNORED

Valve cover gaskets on eBay for 1300

Snaggletooth

If anybody is looking for valve cover gaskets there is a listing for them on ebay now for a fair price and cheap shipping. It's a Buy it Now for NOS and take as many as you want. There were three left a little bit ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200393189413&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Just FYI.

• 3 weeks later...
Babbitts has 2nd gen for $20.45 and 1st gen for a couple bucks more. There are guys on ebay right now trying to get $58 + shipping for a set. I'm glad 2nd gen will work on an 86. That will be my choice if it's easier.

Do you have web site address for Babbits ?

Google showed nothing useful.

Gary

You guys might ask Kent (V7Goose). He was getting them for like 17.50 a piece from his local dealer.

I just picked up another set (2ea.) on Ebay for $22.50. With shipping it came to $27.45. So far all the suggestions here about where to get them are way over that....??? :mo money: Unless you need them in a hurry I'd suggest waiting around for them to show up for auction on Ebay.

Yeppers the 2nd gen valve cover gaskets work fine on the 1200 1st gen. I bought a set for the 1300 off the Bay a while back and they threw me off a little bit when I got them. They look a bit different with the wider side plugs and the lip that hangs out but they are a perfect seal and they do install easier.