IGNORED

Too much food

Freebird

I'm near Saginaw, MI tonight...actually I've been here all week. Staying in Birch Run. Tonight I drove over to Frankenmuth and had dinner at the Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn. The food was pretty good but I've got to tell you, I left enough food on the table to feed at least one or two more people. Those people just keep on bringing food.....geeezzzz.....enough already. :)

Geez Don you should of let some of Michigan folks know you were in the state. We could of joined you for dinner. As a matter of fact the wife and daughter in law were at Birch Run for dinner Wed night. Maybe next time.

Larry

Yeah Don, I'm about 15 minutes from Birch Run in fact I was at the dentist on Main St. in B/R this morning. Sorry we missed you maybe next time. I'm 1 mile off I75 @ Miller Rd. in Flint.

I've heard about Tony's but haven't been there. Heard they have a good breakfast. Maybe I'll try it on my way home this morning.

You can split the bacon and eggs with someone and still have food left over, at a very reasonable price.

Now if you want ice cream that is also huge.

Brad