IGNORED

To early for this @!#

FROG MAN

They already had some snow in colorado. We're gonna get down to the 50's tonight but we'll be staying in the 70's for a high. They recently said that heating oil prices are supposed to have come down. Which would be nice since they didn't budge much when gas prices came back down from that $4 range they hit.

Margaret

Thought about turning on the space heater out here in the office. Our propane budget dropped from $165 p/ month last year to $55 p/ month this year. Wonder what gives with that??? Not that I'm b****ng about it, but why so high last year?

Thought about turning on the space heater out here in the office. Our propane budget dropped from $165 p/ month last year to $55 p/ month this year. Wonder what gives with that??? Not that I'm b****ng about it, but why so high last year?

No politics, nobodies fault, everyones fault.:confused24: Batten down the hatches shes gonna blow. Seems early , but everything seems like its going to fast lately. Guess its just another complaint of old age.:backinmyday::D

Winter comes and winter goes.

Seems like winter is the only time to get anything done around the house so it is about time, to replace the kitchen and Living room flooring. Electric fireplace in the bedroom because Naugh-T is always freezing.

Have to finish the painting that I stopped doing when riding weather came (never did get real nice).

BRad

It has been going down into the low 50's at night. Good sleeping weather though. The temps go up to the low 70's during the day.

But Froggie you know you are going to have "Indian Summer" yet.

It can be in the 80's again. Let's hold hands and sing Come By Ya.

It will happen, I tell ya, it will happen.

But just in case have your leathers handy.:happy65:

Yama Mama