IGNORED

Well It Is MINE!!!!!

Whitlow

So I went to check out the 03 Venture and too kit for a ride. The owner has a 92 Goldwing so he took me for a ride to follow him. A lot of curves etc I could not believe how nice it was!!!! Like I said I have owned a 01 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 classic, 3 different Honda VTX 1800 and a 94 Goldwing. This is a GREAT bike I know somw say it is op heavy but I did not think so. And as for the whine did not hear anything at all! It was a 250 plus mile ride back home and all I can say is I LOVE It!!!!!!!! The I bought the short windshield and the Sampson Fishtails mufflers I got around 45 miles per gal on the trip back. I never heard any of the whine the owner has a 92 GW with 93000 miles he said he could hear it but nothing I would think twice about! So from where I an now I'm one happy man!!!!!!!! http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s37/VictoriaVett/100_1686.jpg

The picture shows the saddlebag chrome guard is not sitting right but I just pushed down on it and it looks fine now. I'm very happy with it! I did notice that twice when I let off the gas it was a slight what sounded like a back fire but was not loud. The radio sounds so much better than the GW I had I like it what more can I say!!!!! :hurts:

I did notice that twice when I let off the gas it was a slight what sounded like a back fire but was not loud.

Congrats and welcome I am sure your going to stick around now.

The backfire will get louder but after a carb sync it should go away, if not look for posts on AIS.

There is a manual around here somewhere as well, that you can download.

Brad

just in case nobody told you!!! thats the fastest color rsv that yamaha ever made, and with several added chrome goodies and some diamond cut cylinder head covers, it could be as fast as mine!!!:mo money:enjoy the ride, you stole it!

mike:witch_brew:

When I had my '87 I sat here and watched while others scored great deals on immaculate scoots ... I couldn't take it anymore ... I was sooo envious! and so I made the plunge and scored a great deal on my '06 Midnight. Now I sit here and see what a great deal you got on such a great looking ride and dang ... I'm envious again!

Congrats!