IGNORED

kawasaki site discusses the venture

saddlebum

Now what did you expect????????????? huh ????? They're all there with their tongues hanging out,,,, if only they could all have experienced the first gen,,,,,, then they could have said more about speed,,,, and power,,,, and nibelness,,,,, and STYLE!!!!!!!

I,ve had both brands and I know the Voyager is a great bike... I had a 2001 and I wished I kept it ... But I traded it in on a Harley Utra when they stoped making them... Traded the harley off on a 08 Venture got tried of the Harley breaking down. Bottom line the Voyager is a great bike Ron:cool10:

Now what did you expect????????????? huh ????? They're all there with their tongues hanging out,,,, if only they could all have experienced the first gen,,,,,, then they could have said more about speed,,,, and power,,,, and nibelness,,,,, and STYLE!!!!!!!

And if only Wilber Wright would have known about the improvements to the airplane! The 2nd gen rules--- they would really be impressed!!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

I was impressed by the way, everyone talked, No bashing, or crying about wants wrong.

whats wrong here is, we ride our bikes to dealth, and yep they break down.

just like everything else we own..

Do we Love our Venture's ?

Yah.... I guess we do......

Is the MFG. going to try and fix anything with the ventures?...... No, Why?......

they offer a 5 Year warranty, They don't need to.............

you'll continue to ride your venture, knowing it has that 5 year warranty

Just like me........

would I buy another bike???? I don't no.... will I get a 5 year warranty with it?

Most likely NOT!!!!

whether you venture owners believe it or not you have one of the finest bikes ever built and you won't get more bang for the buck. i hear more bashing from the folks that own them than from outsiders. i've had alot of bikes and none of them were perfect. i loved every last one of them. be glad you have what you have chirp and all. it's a great bike. i would buy another one if i had the room and money. :clap2::clap2:

whether you venture owners believe it or not you have one of the finest bikes ever built and you won't get more bang for the buck. i hear more bashing from the folks that own them than from outsiders. :clap2::clap2:

Boy Bill, you sure dont hang out with my HD buddies.....I get bashed all the time. And they make fun of the fact that I wear Harley boots with the logo on the sole. I just tell them the reason I wear them is to mash the logo into the ground every time I walk....:cool10: