IGNORED

love my new nomad

Snarley Bill

have started the chroming on my nomad. so far i have added a cobra fi 2000r module, handle bar switch for the highway lights. venturerider.org logo on the windshield, and have some goodies on the way. the injection module really made this bike come alive. next i'm trying to redesign the exaust to get a good big twin sound with a pleasant sound level. then i am going to design and machine a billet aircleaner with minimum restriction and good looks. the feds really put the hurts on this bike with the pollution standards. it was a real pooch when i got it. it was so lean on the low end that it reguired 90 plus octane fuel with 9 to 1 compression. next tank will get 89 octane, and then maybe 87 octane., no pinging so far. st. jude here we come, first official road trip. sure like this bike alot. it is almost at the top of the list with my all time favorite v-max. :2133:

have started the chroming on my nomad. so far i have added a cobra fi 2000r module, handle bar switch for the highway lights. venturerider.org logo on the windshield, and have some goodies on the way. the injection module really made this bike come alive. next i'm trying to redesign the exaust to get a good big twin sound with a pleasant sound level. then i am going to design and machine a billet aircleaner with minimum restriction and good looks. the feds really put the hurts on this bike with the pollution standards. it was a real pooch when i got it. it was so lean on the low end that it reguired 90 plus octane fuel with 9 to 1 compression. next tank will get 89 octane, and then maybe 87 octane., no pinging so far. st. jude here we come, first official road trip. sure like this bike alot. it is almost at the top of the list with my all time favorite v-max. :2133:

Dang it Bill, stop it! I've always kind of had a hankering for a Nomad, and you ain't helping me any!!!

Joe

Bill by the time you get done adding all the extras you think it will be able to keep up with the Gold Wing. Ain't worried about the First Gen.:whistling:

Looking forward to seeing your photos, when ever you decide to post them.:stickpoke:

If everything goes OK on my end I'll be seeing you at St Jude's, Just might ride the Roadkill Stallion down but we will see?

Bill by the time you get done adding all the extras you think it will be able to keep up with the Gold Wing. Ain't worried about the First Gen.:whistling:

Looking forward to seeing your photos, when ever you decide to post them.:stickpoke:

If everything goes OK on my end I'll be seeing you at St Jude's, Just might ride the Roadkill Stallion down but we will see?

i don't think it will ever be a really fast bike. my v-star will probably dust it good. :cool10:

not real good with pics, getting them from the camera to the computer blows my mind. :depressed:

Well who lives close to Bill? We need someone who can get some pics and post em for us. Seems Bill is using the old "Gee technology kicks my butt" excuse. :crackup:So looks like some sort of meet and eat at his house is in order. :innocent:

Margaret