IGNORED

Hey Larry (Carbon One)

Squidley

Larry,

If I'm not mistaken today is the day that your going in for your ear surgery. My best wishes are with you my friend and I'm looking forward to a successful posting :happy34:. Your in our thought buddy, be safe and we'll talk with you soon.

(and if I'm mistaken on the date...then this will be the good luck post for when it is :whistling: )

Hey Larry, we hope you are feeling better real soon! Take it easy and get plenty of rest, let the healing begin!!

Joyce, thanks for letting us all know how Larry is doing. How are you healing since the accident, too? I hope you both are doing good. Maybe we'll see you Saturday?

Thanks to everyone here for their concerns. The operation went much better than I excepted it to. The Doc did a preliminary test and said it was real good. The full success of this operation will be known after testing in 6 weeks. I'll do a follow up on this subject when I have more info. For those interested in what I had done you can read up on it here - http://www.cochlear.com

If I'm feeling as well as I do now or better come Saturday I'll see a few of you at Floyd's BBQ. Also plan on attending the morning breakfast.:thumbsup2:

Lewis (and otheres) Joyce and I are both pretty much healed up now. Still have some new skin to grow and color out & a couple of sore spots yet. Being older seems to take longer to patch ourselves up.

As to the bike and my ins co, Progressive, they have settled with me. I'll be rebuilding the bike soon. I hope to get a majority of parts ordered by Monday. A few folks know that I am doing some serious mods to the bike while I'm rebuilding it. :cool10:Details and write up will follow. :whistling:

Larry