IGNORED

ok the waiting is over - Trailer Winner

Cinderella

first let me tell u all that because we sold a lot more tickets we changed 2nd prize to $500 cash.

ok heres the winners...............

Sling won the $500.....will get with u when im home to get it sent to you.....

the trailer winner was sposed to be at the rally but wasnt sure he could because he was waiting for his grandbaby to be born........hint hint............

STEVE S

WILL GET WITH YOU STEVE WHEN I GET HOME ON THIS

congratulations Steve !

I was reading on the forums last night that the raffle tickets were going to be picked. I got up this morning and checked before work.....nothing. I could not check the forums at work and I just got home and went straight to the forums to see who won. You could have knocked me over with a feather. $500.00 :dancefool: wahoo. I forsee some accessories in my near future. Oh one thing....please don't tell Peggy....I may have some splaining to do.

Just wished we could have also been at the rally.

Congrats to Steve:thumbsup2: on winning the trailer and thanks to everyone who participated.

Thank ye, thank ye, thank ye... I really can't believe it. I have never won anything in a raffle, but I will take it and I WILL use it.(Much to the dismay of the Warden).(She doesn't like camping).

I'm really sorry that I couldn't make it to the Rally, but God had other plans for me this week so I cant really say that it was a bad decision. I do wish I could get it before Vogel though..LOL

Thanks to everyone that helped with the Rally this year. Maybe it will be in the cards for me to make it next year.

And Eck,, I'm so sorry that you couldn't win it, but I really think it went to the best person... :big-grin-emoticon: :banana: :dancefool: :banana: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

And Eck,, I'm so sorry that you couldn't win it, but I really think it went to the best person... :big-grin-emoticon: :banana: :dancefool: :banana: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Yea, I think it went to the best person too my friend.

I'm really happy for you and I am sure you will enjoy many miles out of it.

Oh, and I bet Boomer is pouting about now too......:rasberry:

Thank ye, thank ye, thank ye... I really can't believe it. I have never won anything in a raffle, but I will take it and I WILL use it.(Much to the dismay of the Warden).(She doesn't like camping).

I'm really sorry that I couldn't make it to the Rally, but God had other plans for me this week so I cant really say that it was a bad decision. I do wish I could get it before Vogel though..LOL

Thanks to everyone that helped with the Rally this year. Maybe it will be in the cards for me to make it next year.

Steve,

If you want to do a relay I can go get it and bring it back to my place. I work next week and then I am on vacation for another week! I could probably do a big leg of it to your house if you want to do it that way.

CONGRATS ON THE WIN!!

Dale