IGNORED

prize night at the rally

Snarley Bill

well folks, for all you that bought raffle tickets for the trailer, and the note books, this is the the big night of the drawing. some lucky persons are going to walk away with some nice prizes. we have may have changed the second prize for the better. i want to thank everyone that bought tickets for the st. jude belt buckle raffle. we have the buckles here and i can tell you they are awesome. so far we have $431.00 to give to dragonrider for the st. jude donation sept 12th. we will try to sell some more chances tonight before the drawing. we have had almost a picture perfect rally, i think most everyone is having a great time. the weather was warm, but almost perfect. i really feel priviledged to have been able to do this rally, and what a thrill i get just watching all the folks here smile , party, and enjoy each others company. what a great website don has put together. snarley bill. :2133:

Bill,

I know you put your heart into this rally and I am so sorry that I could not support you this time by attending it.

I wish I was there to help share the excitement, the smiles and the conversations with you my friend.

Oh and as the evening approches and the drawings begin, make darn sure you remember to call my name for that trailer ...............:biker:

Enjoy the rally !!!!!!!!! :beer:

Bill,

I know you put your heart into this rally and I am so sorry that I could not support you this time by attending it.

I wish I was there to help share the excitement, the smiles and the conversations with you my friend.

Oh and as the evening approches and the drawings begin, make darn sure you remember to call my name for that trailer ...............:biker:

Enjoy the rally !!!!!!!!! :beer:

NO, NO, NO!! He yells: And the winner is-AUSSIE ANNIE :clap2::clap2::sign woo hoo: