IGNORED

since 08,42 a.m. today ....

Squeeze

So....you work over half the year for someone else????

Isn't that called SLAVERY???

I feel for ya....but never fear, we in the USA will be right up there with you before long. Maybe even worse.

Joe

You already do. You've just been fooled into thinking otherwise.

What makes you think its just Germany. Look at our band of idiots in Washington. Its everywhere my friend.

Oh, i don't think it's just Germany. Be it US, Canada, France, UK, where ever. Hard working Taxpayers are screwed everywhere, one or the other Way. I'm far away from crying over that or comparing for better or worse.

For me, it's just the Fact on its own.

Working more than a half Year for "somebody else" is just not right. In the Middle Age, the Sovereign took "the Tenth" for Taxes. How glad would i be, paying only twice as much .... One should think this Amount of Money should be enough, but not so ...

Yah!! I'm not sure of our "Tax Freedom" date but I'm sure it's pretty close to yours...

Well, it's hard to say, because US has a completely different Tax System and Life Style, but basically, i think you're right. At least with all the Bailing out from our Gov's, the US shelled out a Way bigger Amount of Cash which will finally lead to equal Situations.

was our tax freedom date for 2009. I'm sure we will see that date get later and later each year once we really start paying the price for all the spending!

:crying: and :crying:

Yah!! I'm not sure of our "Tax Freedom" date but I'm sure it's pretty close to yours...

what are you all talking about. i got a big tax break on my check and a big social security raise. now there getting ready to reel me in. the new sugar drink tax, beer tax, federal sales tax, more cigarette tax, ruin my health insurance, cut medicare, and medicaid, i think i'm getting screwed. oh well i will be going before a board pretty soon and they will decide if i'm to old to be of value to society. sounds like the movie soylent green come true. don't eat no green pills. at least the derelects will have health care and plenty to eat. maybe when they are on there feet they will want to get a job. ya think. :depressed: :rotf::rotf::rotf: fat chance. snarley and totally po'd, bill