IGNORED

Squidley the out standing member

mrc

I asked Squidley if he could help me with a problem I was having with my bike. He said sure :thumbsup2: and the date was set…The next morning I got up at 5:30am :shock3: check the weather and saw a huge storm passing through Southern Ontario. I watched the storm track on the radar image and figured if I left between 6:30am and 7:00am I would pass through the narrow part and only have to ride in bad weather for an hour or so. I packed up and hit the road :motorcycle: 5½ hrs later I was in Squids garage working on the bike. I was able to spend the better part of the day with him and his family who open their house to an almost complete stranger. School lasted until 5:00pm when we broke for dinner and then prepared to head home. Another 5½ hrs later :motorcycle: (because I had to get back home that night) The bike was fixed and I was home safe and sound.

Thanks again Squidley:clap2::clap2::clap2:

11hr ride - $40 gas

Road trip in 2 Countries - $6 tolls

An afternoon with the Newby Family = Absolutely Priceless:cool10:

Mark

und.

are ya crazy or what??????????????????????:stirthepot:

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

yeah its a priceless experience all right.........:D

i dont think ive ever heard of them tell someone "no"..............which reminds me......hey Brad ya got an extra grand i could borrow???:whistling:

I asked Squidley if he could help me with a problem I was having with my bike. He said sure :thumbsup2: and the date was set…The next morning I got up at 5:30am :shock3: check the weather and saw a huge storm passing through Southern Ontario. I watched the storm track on the radar image and figured if I left between 6:30am and 7:00am I would pass through the narrow part and only have to ride in bad weather for an hour or so. I packed up and hit the road :motorcycle: 5½ hrs later I was in Squids garage working on the bike. I was able to spend the better part of the day with him and his family who open their house to an almost complete stranger. School lasted until 5:00pm when we broke for dinner and then prepared to head home. Another 5½ hrs later :motorcycle: (because I had to get back home that night) The bike was fixed and I was home safe and sound.

Thanks again Squidley:clap2::clap2::clap2:

11hr ride - $40 gas

Road trip in 2 Countries - $6 tolls

Mark

Way to go Brad and Lonna....:thumbsup2:

If your a hard sell to join the club,Brad will always say that it never rains on the way to their house....:rasberry:

Squidley,sucking in new people, one cult member at a time.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

IH TRUCK GUY..Who has drank the kool-aid a time or two....:D :D

are ya crazy or what??????????????????????:stirthepot:

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

yeah its a priceless experience all right.........:D

i dont think ive ever heard of them tell someone "no"..............which reminds me......hey Brad ya got an extra grand i could borrow???:whistling:

it's possible he doesn't know what the word 'no' means ????:confused07: :stirthepot:

I dont think ive ever heard of them tell someone "no"..............which reminds me......hey Brad ya got an extra grand i could borrow???:whistling:

NO....but if I hit the lottery I'll give you a call for how you want it sent :)

Mark,

It was great to be able to spend the afternoon with you yesterday, I'm glad to hear that some of the VooDoo we did to the bike helped out. I have said this to everyone here, the door is always open and if I can help someone and educate them at the same time it's a win, win. If your game on the sprocket for Jr's bike let me know as we can make that happen too. Looking forward to seeing you again and BTW....Thanks again for supper :thumbsup2:

Have you ever been around Squidley when food WASN'T involved, with Squidley everything revolves around FOOD:banana::banana:...........

I learned my lesson :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

As god is my witness I didn’t eat until dinner tonight. :thumbsup2: I broke all the diet rules the stroke lady put me on with that meal. I felt like I could curl up like a chipmunk and sleep that one off.

Note to self: don’t eat before meeting up with Brad and Lonna. :D

Note to self: don’t eat before meeting up with Brad and Lonna. :D

Mark,

It was good having you here for the day, and I just want to remind you...when you go to a meet & eat....go on an empty stomach too! Thanks again!

Edited by Squidley