IGNORED

Its Over..the fat lady sang.....

Cinderella

Stop making me cry! That's wonderful. I have a friend & daughter that has been going through a similar story. Being a cop, as is he, we often want to take matter such as this into our own hands, but if we'll put it in God's hands...it always works for good.

We'll continue to pray for Hallie.

:sign woo hoo:

Praise the Lord! This reinforces my belief that Prayer works. It also restores, even if only a little, my faith in the justice system in this country.

Cindy...You guys be sure to remember one important thing as you go forward! God reserves a special corner of hell for these kinds of people, who have preyed on the innocent the way he did. His real sentence begins when he arrives there!:thumbsup:

Glad to see your statement up here, I was hoping you would post it so I could send it to Rose, she STILL won't get on here.......

She wanted me to pass along to you and Dale that she is very glad that this phase is over and done with, she hopes that Haylie will come thru also. We hope to be able to join you at the rally, that's still up in the air.

Dan

for this crime, but it's more than most get. I'm glad this phase is behind you all and you can build from here. Our prayers will still be with your family.

Jim

i agree with you.....but ..it saved my daughter from having to go thru a trial and there have been some murder cases that didnt get this many years...

this man is 55 and was not a real healthy being being when he went in and when he he starts living the life he is gonna have while there i dont even look for him to make it out.

but then again.he is no longer drinking, hes completely sober and dont it get ya even madder...we are paying for his medical care...so its in Gods hands.

I did my part and what i could without jeopardizing my daughters well being and i am at peace with that

Cindy, awesome job on the statement. direct and to the point. I'm glad the judge heard and understood what you were saying. Wish he would have given him more time. He had the power to do that even though there was a plea agreement. Hopefully this sleeze bag will be in prison with a whole lot of BUBBA'S.

If I ever need some one to write a statment for me, you would be my 1st pick. I could feel every word you wrote and with each passage got angrier. You hit every nail on the head and I understand exactly what your going through as a very close friend of mine went through the same ordeal when it happend to her little girl. I am glad you got through this and hope the road ahead is a very happy one for your little girl and her loving familly.

Cindy,

I am fairly new here, and don't know any of ya'all personally. But have been following this post and the other for a couple of days. wondering what this was about. Your statement made it clear.

As a father of 2 girls, I could not imagine going through what you and your husband did, I don't know how I would have handled the emotions I would have felt. Your statement brought tears to my eyes as I read it. With your courage I know that your Haylie will have the best care growing up with this nightmare.

My prayers are with you and your family. EddyG