IGNORED

Member in need of help

My wife, who is riding her customized V-Star 650 on this trip, would gladly be there to watch a bunch of fat, beered-up old guys with butt crack showing, work their way out of this one... but the other option is to spend time with the grand kids who are a long way from Salt Lake City. Tuff decision... old butt crack.... cute grand kids...

We have a winner.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and we have new shock!

Wow guys... big thanks. Photo proof will be posted. We just don't have gatherings like this in Utah. To bad. My wife and I send big thanks and good vibes to all. We can not beat it back to Salt Lake in a much safer, and more comfortable, mode.

Goose.... front end much better with equal pressure in both forks and idle is upped.

Tom and wife... big thanks for hosting this and squeezing our problem into your work session.

Back on the road....

It was great getting to meet Trimster and Buddy Rich today and seeing Ponch, Gunboat, Goose, and Tom again! I really enjoyed spending the day watching these guys come to the aide of a fellow rider. Tom and his wife opened their home to all of us and they could not have been better host, thank you both so much! I am still amazed at the men and women on this site, I never been associated with a better group of people.:thumbsup2:

400 mile round trip, great company, good food and liquid refreshments...doesn't get any better than that!!!:happy65::happy65::happy65:

I'm still jealous.......... But Big Dudes motor is back together and I had a beer at the horse track last night in youse guys's honor..........

I just hope the shock didn't get put in upside down!! :hurts:

Seriously, good job guys, wish I could have been there too.