IGNORED

Skid In Maintenance Requests!

skydoc_17

I will be at the Skid In this year and will have tools and equipment as well as parts for the Needle Mod, Carb. Diaphragm Replacement, Radiator Drain Upgrade, Replacement Side Cover Pins, Fuse Box Upgrade Kits and Carb. Syncs. As time permits I am willing to help any member Install any of these mods on a first come first served basis. If you are interested in having any work done please post here and you will be at the top of the list. I will make sure that I have all of the parts and tools with me to do the very best job possible. It is a pleasure to work on the bikes belonging to the members of this site and who wouldn't like to ride their bike home in better condition than when they rode it there.:confused24:

Earl

Edited by skydoc_17

I will be at the Skid In this year and will have tools and equipment as well as parts for the Needle Mod, Carb. Diaphragm Replacement, Radiator Drain Upgrade, Replacement Side Cover Pins, Fuse Box Upgrade Kits and Carb. Syncs. As time permits I am willing to help any member Install any of these mods on a first come first served basis. If you are interested in having any work done please post here and you will be at the top of the list. I will make sure that I have all of the parts and tools with me to do the very best job possible. It is a pleasure to work on the bikes belonging to the members of this site and who wouldn't like to ride their bike home in better condition than when they rode it there.:confused24:

Earl

100 (one hundred) miles per tank of gas on the 86.Mine needs something.I will be there Saturday morning.

Hey Dan,

Until you get back on your feet, I would willing to come to your house and do any work you need done on ANY of your bikes!:thumbsup2:

Even though you can't ride well yet it would be great to see you at the Skid-In!:clap2:

Earl

Now that is one heck of an offer,way to go Earl:thumbsup: Craig

Thanks Earl I could keep you busy for a while with all the parts I have tucked away. I would like to see someone that knows what they are doing with them clean a set of carbs. Maybe one of these days we could have a show & tell on it if someone had a single carb already out of the rack but then that would need a class on how to remove and put them back. And one on how to get ready to remove and then one on how to get them back in sync and one on ........ it just keeps on and on.

I am SURE that there will be more than one person that would like to see the "Master" at work on a bank of First Gen. Carbs! I personally would pass on the Sat. Ride just to watch him "do his magic" on a set of Carbs!

Thank you Mini and Muffinman.:clap2:

Earl

Wish I could make it Skid, but I cant get the extra time off work.

If I was able to make it, all I would want for MD, is a good wash and wax job while I eat a large DQ as it is being done........:whistling:

Wish I could make it Skid, but I cant get the extra time off work.

If I was able to make it, all I would want for MD, is a good wash and wax job while I eat a large DQ as it is being done........:whistling:

Heck, with all that plastic, just run it through a car wash. :rasberry:

I got a Morgan Carbatune a while back and would really like to have some one show me how to set it up and do a carb sync on my 2007 2nd gen.

I got one here but I'm sure there will be others.

Bring it with you and someone will assist with it.....:thumbsup2:

Going to have plenty of room, I got more of the garage cleaned out this year.

If you can get it cleared out from one end to the other, we could have 1/8th mile drag races in there Sat. nite:big-grin-emoticon: Craig

Guest HdHtr

I could use some help with a valve cover gasket ... bike shakes so much I need help getting the wrench on the bolts!!

Or is it me shaking?