IGNORED

My Wifes first Ride

saddlebum

Can you believe it during dinner at Marcarls Venture in, Wizard (Wayne) and 1 canuck (Brenda and Brian) and I got into a short talk about My wife never going out on the Bike with me. Well her ears must have been burning because today she suggested going for a ride on the bike and we were out for great 4 hr cruise and she loved it. She is now looking forward to going again and already rhyming of places she would like to go. It only took me 32 years to get her there but patiance has prevailed.:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

That's great. I've mentioned a few times here that my wife wouldn't ride with me at all in the past. I had a few smaller cruiser style bikes when I gat back into riding after a decade or so off. Just going around the neighborhood she hated them.

Same thing you described happened once I got the Venture though. She loved it and was immediately hooked. She gets as excited about trips as I do now.

For example, she wasn't able to leave with me for my annual route to Americade then to Don's for Maint day. She's actually flying into Buffalo just so I can pick her up on my way to Don's so she can get some ride time in;-)

Wow, now you've got it made.

Maybe suggest to her that Ohio isn't that far away, or does she read maps.

She reads maps alright and then indicates how far we have to go holding her pionter finger and thump apart the same distance as indicated on the map . How could you possibly be more accurate than that.:bang head::bang head::bang head:

Hey that's great, only took my wife 38 years to get on the back of the bike and now I can't keep her off it. Good or Bad thing?

She's good back there if she just didn't snore so much. But at least it keeps me awake. LOL.

BOO

I dated a cute girl on the back of my 250. I honey-mooned with her on the back of my 550 maxim. For the 20th anniversary she was on the back of the venture.

I have a lot of sentimental attachment to my bikes.:happy34:

Just got back from a little spin around and though Brenda (mine) has chosen to ride with me she is very apprehensive and constantly telling me to slow down and be carefull. If I could just get her to relax and enjoy!!!

my wife used to ride with me every where.. but 20 some years ago we hit a deer with the bike, and she hasn't hardly ridden with me since.. she says that it scare her to death now.. and we didnt even stop.. but it were dark (i hate dark)..:crying: