IGNORED

Kill or Cure?

bendtdj

Anybody know a sure fire way to cure or kill a cold? It is supposed to be a great weekend and Doreen want to go for a ride. I have such a cold that if it is going to kill me, I just wish it would HURRY UP and get the job done. Thdecongestant I have taken has messed up my head so much, I have had to preview and redo this three times. Hate spring colds.

Dave

I always go by the old edict of feed a fever and drown a cold - with bourbon. Doesn't necessarily help the cold, but you just don't care anymore. And the next day, the cold is the least of your problems.

Hope this helps (get well soon).

RR

Anybody know a sure fire way to cure or kill a cold? It is supposed to be a great weekend and Doreen want to go for a ride. I have such a cold that if it is going to kill me, I just wish it would HURRY UP and get the job done. Thdecongestant I have taken has messed up my head so much, I have had to preview and redo this three times. Hate spring colds.

Dave

If you go to the Doctor and get a prescription for antibiotics it will last about seven days, If not it will last about ten days. In the mean time lots of hard Lickr will keep you asleep long enough to not feel it.

I always go by the old edict of feed a fever and drown a cold - with bourbon. Doesn't necessarily help the cold, but you just don't care anymore. And the next day, the cold is the least of your problems.

Hope this helps (get well soon).

RR

I second this method... everyone knows alcohol kills germs..

RedRider,

Guess you got a point there. Time to call up my old buddies from the days on Okinawa, JIM, JACK, & JOHNNIE tonight. NOT Saturday night though. Want a semi clear head for the Sunday drive.

Dave

Drop by the local drugstore and pick up a bottle of Zicam in desolvable tablet form. The stuff is awesome. Tablet tastes like orange, doesn't knock you out, and you can kiss that runny nose and cough goodby.

Jack Daniels & Honey

shot glass full of J.D. and two tea spoons of honey.....Warm it up to mix Honey with J.D. and drink......

Been in the family since Great Grandpa. I don't buy store medicine I use this instead always work best for me.....

Jack Daniels & Honey

shot glass full of J.D. and two tea spoons of honey.....Warm it up to mix Honey with J.D. and drink......

Been in the family since Great Grandpa. I don't buy store medicine I use this instead always work best for me.....

Sounds like 'boilo'. Friend of mine at work brought me some a few months ago and I think I still have some in the fridge. I'm leaving on a weeklong trip next Saturday, and my throat is getting a little sore (and three people at work (within my department of nine) have bronchitis and strept). VP out since LAST Thursday. If I get sick... :mad:

Jack Daniels & Honey

Wait you forgot something...

Repeat...until you cannot feel your nose. :rotfl:

Dave

I've been taking ColdFX daily for the last two winters.....it's an immune booster that works really well for me. No colds, no pneumonia....which is really amazing for me. It might be too late now that you're into a full blown cold, but it will help alleviate some of your symptoms in an orderly fashion. Good luck with it...and then, there is always.........

BUCKLEY'S!! Tastes so horrible it would turn a dog from a gutwagon....but it works!

randy:stirthepot: