IGNORED

Ontario members going to Buffalo this Saturday

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

If my wife stops worrying about this Swine flu thing and settles down, and if the weather holds out, I am hoping to take the bike to BongoBobby's eat & meet this weekend is Buffalo. I figure on leaving the Kitchener area around 1:00 and taking a leisurely route down along the Grand River through Dunnville and popping up at Fort Erie. Anyone in the area or along the route that wants to hook-up for the ride, let me know.

If plans change and I have to take the cage, then I'll probably take the QEW.

If my wife stops worrying about this Swine flu thing and settles down, and if the weather holds out, I am hoping to take the bike to BongoBobby's eat & meet this weekend is Buffalo. I figure on leaving the Kitchener area around 1:00 and taking a leisurely route down along the Grand River through Dunnville and popping up at Fort Erie. Anyone in the area or along the route that wants to hook-up for the ride, let me know.

If plans change and I have to take the cage, then I'll probably take the QEW.

Hey Reiny, If you need any work done on your bike SPANKYM AND MYSELF:banana: will be happy to help you...:whistling:

Hey Reiny, If you need any work done on your bike SPANKYM AND MYSELF:banana: will be happy to help you...:whistling:

Reiny, you might want to take the cage anyways, or park your bike down the road....way down the road and hike to Bobs!!!:rotf:I'm just sayin..

Hey Rieny I would be glad to Hook up along the way with you some were. !st thing I got to do is see what to do about my tires. they are avons wich I bought at Zedno's last fall and with less than 200 km on them the sidewalls are starting to crack . I am going up there this morning to see what he will do for me. Based on that I will decide wether or not I can or should ride to buffalo.

Guest ReinyRooster

Well... I took the bike to work today and the exhaust system that was starting to get a bit louder the other week is now an issue. I've already looked it over and can't figure out where the problem is, so I think I'm looking at getting dirty on this project.

As a result, my travel plans to Buffalo will be in the cage....much to my disappointment.:snow:

We'll being leaving Brantford about noon, right after I do a wedding at the church,,,, no I'm not getting married again and I'm not preaching either,,, just being the sound and video tech. We'll be taking the 403, Linc, Red Hill, and catch the QEW in Stoney creek.

We'll being leaving Brantford about noon, right after I do a wedding at the church,,,, no I'm not getting married again and I'm not preaching either,,, just being the sound and video tech. We'll be taking the 403, Linc, Red Hill, and catch the QEW in Stoney creek.

I hope for Bobbys sake we have a great turnout....He worked hard to find a place for this meet.....Its not to late to join in the fun..come on down..we have some new members to meet...might even wear my special thong.....lol:whistling::fnd_(16)::banana::rotf::rotfl::group cheers:

Looks like I am going too!! I know it is short notice, but if anyone coming by Hamilton has not left yet, I would love to ride down with you. I figure to leave Hamilton around 12:45 - 1 PM. Give me a shout if you are coming by this way.