IGNORED

Please check your "Paid Subscriptions"

Freebird

I just finished updating alll the profiles for those of you who have paid your VentureRider dues via PayPal OR mail. Please go to your UserCP and then scroll down until you see "Paid Subscriptions" in the left menu. It should show your paid subscription there.

If you sent a check by mail and just recently sent it, then I may have not yet received it but I have entered all that I have received.

I'm thinking in about two more weeks I will start making the changes that will restrict posting to subscribed members only.

Thanks,

Don

Thanks Don, Yes Sir its there.....

By the way do you know the meaning of "rest"..... You do know you have the right to rest once in awhile.... I know stop picking on you....But you need to rest.......

Thanks Don for everything you do for us ........

God Bless

P.S. you have our full support on your decision on the paid subscriptions

Buddy

Mines there Don.

But there may be a problem. I suscribed for one year and mine is showing as expiring in two years.

I think I know what happened.

I also sent a membership fee for another member who doesnt have paypal.

His name on the site is Noddy. real name is Gord Pyatt.

Guest divey
I just finished updating alll the profiles for those of you who have paid your VentureRider dues via PayPal OR mail. Please go to your UserCP and then scroll down until you see "Paid Subscriptions" in the left menu. It should show your paid subscription there.

If you sent a check by mail and just recently sent it, then I may have not yet received it but I have entered all that I have received.

I'm thinking in about two more weeks I will start making the changes that will restrict posting to subscribed members only.

Thanks,

Don

Don, mine shows paid but for two years from May 21 2008 till May 21, 2010. Not a problem for me as it essentially expires in a year but thought you may need to know for your own records. Thanks again for all you're doing for this site..........Doug

Just wondering, in a couple of weeks when the changes are in place, will the membership list also be revised to show only the members who have paid? Not trying to stir the pot, just wondering.

No excommunicated is a better term unless your Catholic.:confused24::rotfl::rotfl::D

Don,

I've been sending $2.00 a month for several months now. It automatically goes through Paypal every momth. Will this qualify as a subscription? Or, do I have to join for the $12.00 ? I show that I expire on 5-5-09.....

Sent payment a couple of weeks ago. Guess you haven't got it yet. Knowing your health care system ( or lack thereof ) I included enough extra to pay for an asprin and something to wash it down with.

Sailor, you may be looking in the wrong place. I did receive yours and you are marked paid.

Don,

I've been sending $2.00 a month for several months now. It automatically goes through Paypal every momth. Will this qualify as a subscription? Or, do I have to join for the $12.00 ? I show that I expire on 5-5-09.....

It's up to you. I have removed the monthly option but you can continue to use it until it expires if you wish. I would prefer the yearly method but if enough of you want the monthly option, I will add it back.

Just wondering, in a couple of weeks when the changes are in place, will the membership list also be revised to show only the members who have paid? Not trying to stir the pot, just wondering.

I haven't come to a final decision about that yet. I will seek all your input on that subject before I do anything.