IGNORED

Krome Roses latest Expense!!!

SaltyDawg

Well today we went to the Carolina Motorcycle Rally in Jacksonville, NC and well let me backtrack a bit.

Everyone needs to know when to keep their mouths shut, me well I guess I haven't learned that lesson yet. Well maybe I did today. Earlier this week KR asked me if she could buy some more pin stripe decals for her Volusia. I said that I thought it was GAUDY enough already............Yeah I know, not too bright, but I wasn't feeling too good at the time and it just jumped right on out there.

Back to the story.

Today at the Motorcycle Rally we just happened to park right smack dab in front of a Custom Pin Striping booth. Man what luck. Long story short, Krome Rose now has a REAL Pin Striping job done on her bike. As much as I like to complain, it looks pretty darn good for the price. She asked me on the way home "How's your money look on my bike" again Lesson Learned!! I'm posting the pics, everything on the bike except the Krome Rose and Roses on the rear fender was done today for, are you ready for this? Drum Roll Please. $115.00 I guess I got away cheap for that slip of the mouth. I have a recording of her saying she was never getting rid of the bike and was FINISHED putting accessories on it. If I could only be for certain.

The guy did the rose on the take on his own. She/We didn't ask for it, he just did it. The Pic of Krome Rose is when she saw the Rose on the tank the first time. It was worth the money to see her so happy. :hurts:

Money well spent and it looks GREAT- at least it got the "foot out of the mouth" FOR NOW!

Now do your Venture - Take the RSV badge off and stripe the tank, bags, trunk and fenders - ONLY $3279. hehehe

MIKE aka Uturn

:Venture:

The duo,Larry and Lee Annette, will be at the HD dealer in Fayetteville this weekend ... dba Custom's by Hero. The price is phenomenal and they paint anything you want. They hail from Cameron, Texas and travel to different shows in their big ole RV. Not a bad gig for retirement.

Thanks for the feedback, ya'll!

Brandy

• 1 month later...