IGNORED

mission complete

maxantinlive.com

Finally! Here it is: 2 months of work, 2 months of asking you guys and gals for advice and help, and now i can finally put the rubber to the road with much pride and even more joy. I have to thank all of you for your help and i hope that my efforts will help resonate the pride that we all have and the respect that comes with being the stewards of these dignified works of art. i realize that this isn't everybody's cup of tea, but for me it couldn't go any other way. i will not be upset at any criticism you may have so don't hold back - i do want your honest opinions. Thank you all so very much......

:thumbsup2:

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj424/sarahantin/STINKYPINKY.jpg

As you stated, it "isn't everyone's cup of tea" but with that repeated, the paint job is outstanding (not my preference of colors) but looking past that, the detail is something to be proud of. Did you paint it yourself? Bike looks like it's new. Very nice job. God Bless. Mike

HEY mon--------------is your wife riding that???????????????-------when I was a kid 'pepto bismo' was that pink color!!!!! muffinman------you and this 'guy' may b kindred spirits?????????-----------watch:sign isnt that spec:sign isnt that spec:sign isnt that spec out where u ride that------I know a whole bunch of 'politically correct people' who hang out @ DUPONT CIRCLE------in d.c.-------all u northern Va. boys-----am sure ya'll know bout DP:sign isnt that spec:sign isnt that spec

OH MY GAWD !!! DOES IT GLOW IN THE DARK ?????:crackup::crackup::crackup:ONLY JOKING :smile5:

The detail is amazing, well done. You could start a competion on appropriate names for your ride?? How about:"Pink Peril" or "Perfectly Performing Pink Purring Pussy" (the 5 "P's)

:stickpoke: sorry I can't stop laughing now--seem to have lost the plot a little :Laugh::Laugh:

You yanks sure are different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly