IGNORED

rode 300 miles today

Grandpagak

was such a beautiful day today .. i picked up my tags for my bike , came home and put them on.. decided to test ride( first ride this season) and rode 300 miles.. had to stop and call the wife and let her know that i didnt get kidnapped or any thing like that.. i rode 150 miles straight thru, stopped for gas, and a bite to eat.. then got back on, and rode the 150 miles home.. no stops.. going , i averaged 35 mpg . comin back i averaged 48mpg.. my bike never ran so good.. i think that the 35mpg was due to the fact that i filled the tank last fall before i parked it.. :thumbsup2: what a great day it was!!!:clap2:

was such a beautiful day today .. i picked up my tags for my bike , came home and put them on.. decided to test ride( first ride this season) and rode 300 miles.. had to stop and call the wife and let her know that i didnt get kidnapped or any thing like that.. i rode 150 miles straight thru, stopped for gas, and a bite to eat.. then got back on, and rode the 150 miles home.. no stops.. going , i averaged 35 mpg . comin back i averaged 48mpg.. my bike never ran so good.. i think that the 35mpg was due to the fact that i filled the tank last fall before i parked it.. :thumbsup2: what a great day it was!!!:clap2:

Dang, I'm jealous!

:250: Weather wasn't cooperating today.

Yee-haw! I've had many of those "Just running out for a quick spin to make sure everything is running okay..." hehe... My other half knows by now if I walk out the door with my keys and helmet and nowhere to be for the rest of the day... I won't be home for the rest of the day :)

The temps here are finally coming in at above 55F and the riding season will be in full bloom this coming weekend.

The last 3 weeks I've done some decent riding and a lot of cleaning/polishing on the scoot.

Once the greenery opens up on the trees the rides will be much more scenic and enjoyable!

Ride safe all....Spring is finally here in Noo England!

Boomer........who will soon be on his road diet of hot dogs,chilli,and ice cream!:happy34:

Way to go gary.

But me thinks the difference in the MPG had nothing to do with the old gas.

You have been dropping so much weight after your surgery, that you just weighed less on the return run. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/lol6.gif

Way to go gary.

But me thinks the difference in the MPG had nothing to do with the old gas.

You have been dropping so much weight after your surgery, that you just weighed less on the return run. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/lol6.gif

iv'e pretty much always gotten 45 mpg.. thats why i was upset at 35.. sure glad that its back to normal..

"You have been dropping so much weight after your surgery, that you just weighed less on the return run."

so your sayin that i could get up to 65mpg... GREAT!!

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::clap2::clap2: