IGNORED

Hello, and Thank You - From A New Member

Nemo

Just wanted to say Hi to all you Guys and Girls. My name is Owen Neal and my wife is Jeaneane, and I am one of the latest members to join your group. My last Bike was a Honda Aspencade, several years ago until now. I recently bought a very well maintained 1999 RS Venture. And it's a real dresser! I don't believe that there is another chrome assessory available that is not already on this Bike, plus the '06 Midnight Seats and the Harley Mufflers. Just another Toy that I really didn't need, but I truly love her!

I appreciate the sincere and honest questions and answers from you members as posted on the forums. You seem like a very friendly and honest group! I am also with another forum for Class A Motorhomes and have gotten a lot of very helpful suggestions and advice from those members, in the past few years. But, there always seems to be a few of those "Idiots" who seem to invariabaly try to put down, embarrrass, or insinuate stupidity of the questioners on that forum. I don't believe that there is a stupid question, but those nasty replies only verify their inteligence! I have found none of this on this forum and its appreciated! Keep up the Good Work!

I am retired and live in Council Bluffs, Iowa and spend the winters in Mission Texas (Near McAllen) in an RV Park. I'd like to know of others of you who also live near Council Bluffs (or Omaha). Thank You All, and have a fun year! I'll be back again. And thanks to Don for guiding me on how to post a this thread. Owen. P.S. Hey, I even paid my dues!

Edited by Nemo
spelling errors

:BLUE: Kountrystar!

I have to agree with you about the people here. Even arguments here are civil! We even have a Darksiders section for those of us that run car tires on the rear. Other forums where I have brought up the subject (or just answered a question) have always had a couple that would just get nasty about the subject.

Again... :sign16:

:BLUE: Kountrystar!

I have to agree with you about the people here. Even arguments here are civil! We even have a Darksiders section for those of us that run car tires on the rear. Other forums where I have brought up the subject (or just answered a question) have always had a couple that would just get nasty about the subject.

Again... :sign16:

Dark siders.....

What that be?? Cant put one on a first gen , or at least thats what I'm told.

Welcome to the site and dig on in,make yourself at home and ask away.

David

welcome home!!!!

as you seem to already know this family is nothing but fun loveing motorcycle rideing "cheesecake" eating and very helpful from bike questions to prayers in times of need. post often you'll never be alone.. Ron "AKA" Grasshopper... yammer dan's young student :)

welcome home!!!!

as you seem to already know this family is nothing but fun loveing motorcycle rideing "cheesecake" eating and very helpful from bike questions to prayers in times of need. Post often you'll never be alone.. Ron "aka" grasshopper... Yammer dan's young student :)

head of the class!!!

Young???

What? Wait a minute! Did you say Council Bluffs? Like the one in Iowa? Next to the river? Hot DAMN! I'm finally gonna get to have another member within yelling distance.

Now this is a special moment! Two years on this site and it's a days ride or two at least to meet any of these folks. Oh wait.......I'll find Craig. He's around here somewhere.

CRAIG!.......THERE'S A GUY HERE FROM C.B.!

Welcome aboard Owen. Glad to have ya! And howdy to the misses to! Now I got a reason to finish putting my bike back together. Keep an eye open for a blonde 1st gen running around I-80 and the South Expressway in the next few weeks.

You found a great bunch of folks here for sure.

Mike

But, there always seems to be a few of those "Idiots" who seem to invariabaly try to put down, embarrrass, or insinuate stupidity of the questioners on that forum. I don't believe that there is a stupid question, but those nasty replies only verify their inteligence! I have found none of this on this forum and its appreciated! Keep up the Good Work!

I don't usually visit other forum sites other than Maxima.org when I am looking for some specific information. It is unbeliveable in the number of "jerks", and I am being PC here, that are on that site. For many of the members, a rude response to a valid question is a routine.

This place really is special.

RandyA

welcome home!!!!

as you seem to already know this family is nothing but fun loveing motorcycle rideing "cheesecake" eating and very helpful from bike questions to prayers in times of need. post often you'll never be alone.. :)

Amen,

I've only been a part of this :178:for a short time, but from what I can tell, if folks are not picking on you:stickpoke: occasionally:buttkick:, that's when you know you are in trouble:yikes:

Walter

Welcome to the site Owen, anybody named Owen can be bad, that's the name of my second eldest grandson. Hope you visit often and I'm sure you already know this is a crazy bunch on here,:whistling: with some having a very serious eating disorder ...they can't seem to get enough of cheesecake for some unknown reason....so jump right in with both feet.:clap2:

Ian

Welcome to you from over here in Australia :australia: as everyone else has said "great site, great bunch of people" Who appear to "live to ride,ride to eat" a fair bit !! :Laugh:

Enjoy the comraderie

never fly faster than your guardian angel :2133: can fly

Hi..my name is Randy and my wife is Jennifer we live in west Omaha..glad to see someone from this area on VentureRider.Org..great site, lots of helpful info and any question has responses from all directions..

WELCOME !

Owen Neal and Jeaneane

Now pass the cheescake!

You will find some real characters here and some of the best people you would ever want to meet.

As it is proudly proclaimed we are a eating club with a motorcycle disorder or something like that.

Have fun and come often you will find everybody here helpful and friendly or else. LOL

Steve

aka Bubber