IGNORED

Hes Gone........

1BigDog

Kinda swept in here like the President sneaking into Iraq, but Squid, Lonna and Heather came, ate, wined, hot tubbed, caked, Zeused, slept, breakfasted, Zeused some more and are now gone.......even made special hash brown for Squid. Nothing better than a couple of "Fat Bastards" getting together for some hot tub action......I sure hope no one took those pics. :thumbsup: Thanks guys..it was great seeing yous again.

Edited by Ruffy

Ewwww, now I have this vision that I can not get out of my mind. I have some Jack Daniels somewhere that I may have to find to see if I can dim the vision some!!! :happy-emoticon:

RandyA

Once Lonna posts the pics then you will understand that comment.......:crackup:

Ewwww, now I have this vision that I can not get out of my mind. I have some Jack Daniels somewhere that I may have to find to see if I can dim the vision some!!! :happy-emoticon:

RandyA

I have a jug of Jim Beam that was bottled in 1966 when it was 120 months old. You just made me think of it. One of these days....:innocent:

But even that might not clear up that vision!!!

Edited by Yammer Dan

No pics of you two guys hot tubbing.............too much for some of us to handle..................:bang head::bang head:

Kinda swept in here like the President sneaking into Iraq, but Squid, Lonna and Heather came, ate, wined, hot tubbed, caked, Zeused, slept, breakfasted, Zeused some more and are now gone.......even made special hash brown for Squid. Nothing better than a couple of "Fat Bastards" getting together for some hot tub action......I sure hope no one took those pics. :thumbsup: Thanks guys..it was great seeing yous again.

Glad ya'll made the trip safely Squidly. Wish we could have gotten together when you blew thru Ga.,but I understand time constraints you were under.

I think as little as Mini is she could probly ride Zeus. That is one big feller.:178:

I wish we could have stopped Craig, but like you mentioned, time was not with us this time. BTW thank you very much for your help on the lodging, we ended up staying in Cleveland TN and actually made it through rush hour Atlanta without having to completely stop on the eway.

• 2 weeks later...
OK who is who so we can put faces with you guys for the ones in the NW that have not met you guys yet.

OK, so since were both FB's, Squidly is the ugly one with the beard while Ruffy is the stud dressed in black. Heather is his daughter and the dinosaur is Zeus. Oh yea. modesty prevails............