IGNORED

Need to get rid of the 06 Black Cherry

jblack1036

Does anyone on here know what a good price for an 06 Black Cherry would be. I'm going to be selling mine here in the very near future. My Father-in-Law passed away very unexpectedly and left me with his 08 Ultra Classic. I won't be able to keep both of them and I know the better half would rather me keep the Ultra. So my Black Cherry might be going to some very lucky rider.

back rest, trunk rack, side bag rails (Side and Top), Wild Pig exhaust, Highway pegs, drink holder, CB, upgraded speakers with a four channel amp and it only has 9000 miles on it with all services up to date.

V'R

Jim:mad:

Does anyone on here know what a good price for an 06 Black Cherry would be. I'm going to be selling mine here in the very near future. My Father-in-Law passed away very unexpectedly and left me with his 08 Ultra Classic. I won't be able to keep both of them and I know the better half would rather me keep the Ultra. So my Black Cherry might be going to some very lucky rider.

back rest, trunk rack, side bag rails (Side and Top), Wild Pig exhaust, Highway pegs, drink holder, CB, upgraded speakers with a four channel amp and it only has 9000 miles on it with all services up to date.

V'R

Jim:mad:

In this economy I have no idea what it would be worth, but I'll be watching to see if you come up with a price or put it in the classifieds. My better half has always liked the blackcherry. Though it would be hard for me to give up the best color ever made :whistling::cool10:

Very good of you to keep the bike in the family Jim, I certainly hope you dont plan on leaving us here. If so you will need to head back over seas to get away from us, many of us are prior military and WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!

Very good of you to keep the bike in the family Jim, I certainly hope you

dont

plan on leaving us here. If so you will need to head back over seas to get away from us, many of us are prior military and WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!

Well, not wanting to threaten by any Meanings, but i'd cover the over seas Part in my greater Neck of the Woods ...