IGNORED

Lion Or Lamb??

bongobobny

Guest JGorom
It's cold out but no wind. Kinda hard to say if it's lionish or lambish but other than the cold I'm leaning towards the Lamb.

Of course it is Sunday and we ALL should be leaning on THE Lamb (of God)...

I'll be worshipping that lamb I have to lean on shortly...before I have to go into work today for a 2-10 PM shift.

R-News out of Rochester, NY agreed with your call...said March is coming in like a lamb.

Hey Robert...long time no see...other than your photos that someone put up for us to add our comments to . :happy65:

Hope to see you and the better half (the ball) in a few weeks at the Green Acres meet and eat. :bikersmilie:

PS I'll be there with my own ball & chain...see how lucky we are...we've both got one attached so they can't get away.

Later...

Heading out ot do the same very shortly,,,,,,,,, went out to warm up the truck to be my transport,,,,,,,,,, have to travel separately today,,,,,,,,,Marca gets the car,,,,,,,,,,,Lambs are warm and fuzzie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never been with a lion so don't know if they are cold and bright,,but I'm thinking that lambs are warmer because if I met a lion I may be cold very soon,,,,,,,so I'm thinking this to be a lion and am hoping for a lamb at the end od the month.

Capish?????????

Well I'm not sure if it's a lion or not here. 15F for a high today, 10F for a low. Today's record high 60F (1992), todays record low -21F (1962). No precipitation today and it's supposed to be 40 by thursday with rain. Boomer if I see that lion I'll send express mail so you can stuff'm. You crack me up I can't wait to see if you posted just to read what it says at the end. Danimal

We missed the deeper stuff, west of Philly. Thats a good thing, because I help with the sidewalks at the office complex, accross the street from me. I'll be over there, off and on all day I guess. Wish I could just go riding...well it is work, so I'm happy to have it...I guess:snow2: