IGNORED

Getting parts back.

Tartan Terror

Well a few of you know I decided to upgrade my bike rather than get a new one. Just decided I didnt want the Harley so my Venture was gonna get paint and some upgrades for much less money. Just yesterday I got the first bunch of painted stuff back and I will tell you that boy did I make the right move!!! The stuff looks great. I wont tell you the color but its HOT!!! I also ordered my upgrade stator and got the jets I need to retune the carbs on the way also. Anyway Im starting to get excited for the season. I dont plan on uncovering the boat this year so I got more riding time!!!

BTW there wont be any pics until its done!!! LOL

Well a few of you know I decided to upgrade my bike rather than get a new one. Just decided I didnt want the Harley so my Venture was gonna get paint and some upgrades for much less money. Just yesterday I got the first bunch of painted stuff back and I will tell you that boy did I make the right move!!! The stuff looks great. I wont tell you the color but its HOT!!! I also ordered my upgrade stator and got the jets I need to retune the carbs on the way also. Anyway Im starting to get excited for the season. I dont plan on uncovering the boat this year so I got more riding time!!!

BTW there wont be any pics until its done!!! LOL

HOT? As in PINK?:smile5: